American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

29 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Without being a victim of some "other." they have no being.

they might have to look in the mirror and see that them and them alone are responsible for the outcomes of their choices.

But that won’t help bring down the patriarchy…😉

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When you've lost Bill Maher..... there he goes citing history and making sense again.

Keep crying about "woke" blah, blah, blah... it didn't work in 2020, 2022, nor will it work in 2024. Trump will siphon off votes from DeathSantis and once again extremism will be discarded. All this American ISIS extremism from the right just alienates more and more voters as it goes on

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Keep crying about "woke" blah, blah, blah... it didn't work in 2020, 2022, nor will it work in 2024. Trump will siphon off votes from DeathSantis and once again extremism will be discarded. All this American ISIS extremism from the right just alienates more and more voters as it goes on

Instead of leftist word salad garbage, five words would have sufficed:

"I didn't watch the video"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

political (funded is the force) inertia often causes the group to go past the goal, causing it to run up against the force that causes it to swing back.

where is that tipping point?

Edited by Chris farley

Nothing to see here, just the UN Secretary-General talking nonchalantly about calling for ‘action’ against mis and disinformation on the Internet. Now, who gets to decide what is and isn’t mis and disinformation isn’t mentioned.

Convenient.

And terrifying, all in one.

Well, Skippy, you can call for it all you want but that doesn’t mean it’ll happen.

Eff the UN.

Sorry, not sorry.

• Thank you (+1) 1

QUESTION ASKED: Is technology discreetly, but thoroughly, rendering parents expendable?

About 10 years ago, my younger son stopped me in my tracks with a thoughtful observation.

I wasn’t surprised that he could be thoughtful — he often is — but this time his thought seemed momentous to me: “Parents don’t get to teach their children anymore. When I was little,” he explained, “if I wanted to know almost anything, my first instinct was to go to you or Dad about it: ‘What’s a bowline knot? Why does everything get dusty? What is a shillelagh?’ We would always talk it through.

Now, if I’m curious about something I just go to Google. Younger kids don’t even develop the habit of going to their parents for answers. They’ve been googling since they could reach a keyboard.

“Parents have become expendable,” he concluded. “They aren’t even in the equation.”

https://thecatholicspirit.com/commentary/is-technology-discreetly-but-thoroughly-rendering-parents-expendable/

Well, that’s one of the left’s goals — and it’s Politico, Comcast, Nation magazine approved:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/03/no-parent-right-unmask-child-509090

https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/04/your-kids-arent-your-own-rich-lowry/

https://mobile.twitter.com/thenation/status/1440355645887115270

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

political (funded is the force) inertia often causes the group to go past the goal, causing it to run up against the force that causes it to swing back.

where is that tipping point?

Wouldn't that be momentum?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Although I'm doing my best to make this equitable, we also have to make up for 300 years of oppression 

Some animals are more equal than others indeed.

If I was one of the students I'd respond to the system imposed by the teacher by bringing a crappy lunch to school every day.  There's no incentive to bring anything good because you won't get to eat it.  And that's a demonstration of the fatal flaw of communism in practice.  The focus on some equitable or equal distribution of production or output while ignoring the actual effort and inputs to produce them. 

Simply, why should anyone work hard to produce 10 units of output when the "system" imposes rules that grant them only 2 units of consumption?  People will learn to dial back their output to 2 units or less which will force a response from the authority to apply coercion, threats, and violence to increase output.  That's why people given the choice and opportunity will flee these authoritarian arrangements. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If I was one of the students I'd respond to the system imposed by the teacher by bringing a crappy lunch to school every day.  There's no incentive to bring anything good because you won't get to eat it.  And that's a demonstration of the fatal flaw of communism in practice.  The focus on some equitable or equal distribution of production or output while ignoring the actual effort and inputs to produce them. 

Simply, why should anyone work hard to produce 10 units of output when the "system" imposes rules that grant them only 2 units of consumption?  People will learn to dial back their output to 2 units or less which will force a response from the authority to apply coercion, threats, and violence to increase output.  That's why people given the choice and opportunity will flee these authoritarian arrangements. 

Not to mention when the African American students end up with fried chicken and collards that they didn't bring for lunch. Then its time for the woke commies to eat their own as she gets fired for being racist.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tim Goeglein

Why am I not surprised that Bonnie - our resident plagiarist - is hawking a book by an admitted plagiarizer?

Q & A: Timothy Goeglein on Redemption After Plagiarism - Christianity Today*

The former aide to President George W. Bush explains ways to think theologically about repentance.

(*Thought you'd like the source, Bonnie - lmao)

lol

CHRISTIAN TOTO: Jon Stewart Meets the Divisive Country He Helped Create.

Speak the “wrong” truth and you’ll be chased from polite society.

Embrace free speech, a la Joe Rogan, and you’re a MAGA-hat wearing Trumpster.

J.K. Rowling went from beloved author to pariah by deviating from part, but certainly not all, of the trans community’s agenda.

Dave Chappelle, the comedy GOAT, nearly saw his career collapse for telling jokes about the trans community.

And we have Stewart to partly blame for this corrosive mindset.

And yet, presented with that truth, Stewart would simply put the clown nose on, and declare that he’s simply a comedian.

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/jon-stewart-lab-leak-tribal-country/

https://dailycaller.com/2013/05/15/jon-stewart-is-angry-at-obama-for-proving-us-right/

Democrats Are Terrified Of An Educated And Informed Public

by Derek Hunter

It’s a strange time in the United States, where one political party is actively engaged in a series of actions to keep as many people as possible ignorant.

Ignorant not of one particular event, study, or story, but of so many topics that reality itself” is what they’re ultimately attempting to obscure. It’s evil, honestly, and it begs the question "What are Democrats so afraid of?” The only answer is simple: an informed public.Communists in the old Soviet Union were terrified that their citizens would discover how well people in the free west were living.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/03/12/democrats-are-terrified-of-an-educated-and-informed-public-n2620495

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@redtail hawk - told you the cult couldn’t handle Stanford. 

I found the actual doc on s.wsj.net  There are some ridiculous things here but nothings banned.  It's an "instead of/consider"  alternative list.  Man somebody went digging deep for dirt on stanford

Instead of: "American

Consider: US Citizen

This term oen refers to people from the United States only, thereby insinuating that the US is the most important country in the Americas (which is actually made up of 42 countries).

I added instead of and consider as these were column headings.

Just another MAGA LIE

Edited by redtail hawk

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Students pissed because dean apologized for commies behaving like commies.

And you think our justice system is ***** up now?

It's only getting fed more commies from "top" law schools each and every year.

You do realize that you have multiple threads on this board CRYING about the January 6 terrorists, right?

You know - actual communists?

IDIOTS

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...