American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

Democrat who is an ad for the Commie Left.

Some things have to be seen to be believed, and this campaign ad by Rebecca Parson, congressional candidate for WA-06, is one of them.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Democrat who is an ad for the Commie Left.

Some things have to be seen to be believed, and this campaign ad by Rebecca Parson, congressional candidate for WA-06, is one of them.

The Commie Left advocating to commit crimes. Shocking.

• Agree 2

Drop All Charges Against Samuel Young! Justice For Elijah McClain!

On July 25th, 2020, a protest was held to bring public awareness to this injustice and to call for the charging of the officers who murdered Elijah. The protesters occupied the I-225 highway in Aurora, a Jeep drove with great speed toward the crowd of protesters with a seemingly unimpeded view of the occupied roadway.

In an attempt to stop the vehicle from bringing about great physical harm to the protestors, Samuel Young, himself an attendee of the protest, opened fire on the Jeep. 

Aerial footage evidences the Jeep driver’s intent to cause massive bodily harm to the protesters, as the driver had an adequate distance between himself and the protesters, but nonetheless continued to maintain a high speed trajectory towards the crowd, the driver has not been charged with a single crime.

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/drop-all-charges-against-samuel-young-justice-for-elijah-mcclain?source=facebook

I'm still upset at the death of  Elijah McClain

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh @JaCrispy - please tell us how the GQP cares about Americans.

I’m sure some Republicans care less than others...But 5 ways I think the “Right“ has the upper hand, and show they care about Americans is...

1. Advocating for Free Speech (Used to be a Left issue...Now it’s the enemy of Communists, fascists, and the Democrat Party...But important for all Americans if they wish to have their democracy continue)

2. Advocating for Energy Independence (Keeps energy prices low and allows Americans to not be held hostage by foreign nations)

3. Advocating for Lower Taxes (Allowing Americans to keep more of their own money, and have greater purchasing power, instead of paying unelected bureaucrats- who do very little, is always the way to go)

4. Advocating for Secure Borders (Whether controlling the spread of disease, the flow of foreign terrorists,  maintaining societal values, or protecting jobs of under educated Americans, secure borders are of utmost importance for a society to thrive...See Rome)

5. Advocating for Parental Rights (Every American parent should have the right to raise their child with their own values and traditions, without retribution from the State)

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sure some Republicans care less than others...But 5 ways I think the “Right“ has the upper hand, and show they care about Americans is...

1. Advocating for Free Speech (Used to be a Left issue...Now it’s the enemy of Communists, fascists, and the Democrat Party...But important for all Americans if they wish to have their democracy continue)

2. Advocating for Energy Independence (Keeps energy prices low and allows Americans to not be held hostage by foreign nations)

3. Advocating for Lower Taxes (Allowing Americans to keep more of their own money, and have greater purchasing power, instead of paying unelected bureaucrats- who do very little, is always the way to go)

4. Advocating for Secure Borders (Whether controlling the spread of disease, the flow of foreign terrorists,  maintaining societal values, or protecting jobs of under educated Americans, secure borders are of utmost importance for a society to thrive...See Rome)

5. Advocating for Parental Rights (Every American parent should have the right to raise their child with their own values and traditions, without retribution from the State)

Upper hand? Laughable.

1) Free Speech - Can you please provide examples how Democrats are curtailing your FREE SPEECH?  I'd like you to share specific LAWS that limit free speech. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, the GQP is literally passing laws that dictate what can/cannot be taught in our schools, what words can/cannot be mentioned in our school, and burning books that make GQP uncomfortable; like, their history of bigotry and hate.

2) Energy Independence - your telling me the BIG OIL MONEY GQP is advocating for energy independence while voting against alternative energy innovations and technology?  Yea ok - nice wishful talking point...

3) LOWER TAXES? For who, the RICH?  lmao - who are you kidding man?  The RNC's endorsed 11 point plan by Senator Rick Scott calls for RAISING TAXES!!!!!!

4) Secure Borders - yawn.  Great talking point that is only on fire when there isn't a Republican in the WH.

5) Parental Rights - for who? We all know the cult can give a @#$ about anyone not straight and white.  Parental Rights when they are approved by the Cult, right? Hilarious how you freaks pick and choose when parents HAVE Rights. You guys gonna put a bounty on parents who provide gender affirming care or are you just going hold that up for abortions?

Your party is on the wrong side of EVERY issue.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Upper hand? Laughable.

1) Free Speech - Can you please provide examples how Democrats are curtailing your FREE SPEECH?  I'd like you to share specific LAWS that limit free speech. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, the GQP is literally passing laws that dictate what can/cannot be taught in our schools, what words can/cannot be mentioned in our school, and burning books that make GQP uncomfortable; like, their history of bigotry and hate.

2) Energy Independence - your telling me the BIG OIL MONEY GQP is advocating for energy independence while voting against alternative energy innovations and technology?  Yea ok - nice wishful talking point...

3) LOWER TAXES? For who, the RICH?  lmao - who are you kidding man?  The RNC's endorsed 11 point plan by Senator Rick Scott calls for RAISING TAXES!!!!!!

4) Secure Borders - yawn.  Great talking point that is only on fire when there isn't a Republican in the WH.

5) Parental Rights - for who? We all know the cult can give a @#$ about anyone not straight and white.  Parental Rights when they are approved by the Cult, right? Hilarious how you freaks pick and choose when parents HAVE Rights. You guys gonna put a bounty on parents who provide gender affirming care or are you just going hold that up for abortions?

Your party is on the wrong side of EVERY issue.

Well, first off I don’t think either party is right or wrong 100% of the time...

What I do think is that our government, on both sides is extremely corrupt...But not because of the foundation of the country- but rather I feel we have lost our morality...There was a time when politicians actually cared about being exposed as a liar or a crook, or being caught in a sex scandal...but nobody cares anymore...our standards have lowered...And that is what will bring about the demise of the nation...

To my original post, the 5 examples I listed are what I believe most Americans care about the most, because it directly affects them and their quality of life...

I think the Democrats are losing their way, and getting too hung up  on ideology, that they are having a hard time relating to the average American...most Americans (white and minority) care, deeply, about those issues I listed, and don’t appreciate the “woke” religion being pushed by the Left...

Blacks don’t like the LGBT material pushed on their kids, and Latinos don’t like the open borders policy...Minorities are also, overwhelmingly, in favor of voter ID laws, and don’t see them as racist, like the Dems would like them to...

Edited by JaCrispy

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, first off I don’t think either party is right or wrong 100% of the time...

What I do think is that our government, on both sides is extremely corrupt...But not because of the foundation of the country- but rather I feel we have lost our morality...There was a time when politicians actually cared about being exposed as a liar or a crook, or being caught in a sex scandal...but nobody cares anymore...our standards have lowered...And that is what will bring about the demise of the nation...

To my original post, the 5 examples I listed are what I believe most Americans care about the most, because it directly affects them and their quality of life...

I think the Democrats are losing their way, and getting too hung up ideology, that they are having a hard time relating to the average American...most Americans (white and minority) care, deeply, about those issues I listed, and don’t appreciate the “woke” religion being pushed by the Left...

Blacks don’t like the LGBT material pushed on their kids, and Latinos don’t like the open borders policy...Minorities are also, overwhelmingly, in favor of voter ID laws, and don’t see them as racist, like the Dems would like them to...

Wait - you couldn't list all the laws being passed by Democrats that limit Free Speech?  Got it.

So, tell us: what are REPUBLICANS doing to help AMERICANS today? Can you point to specific laws being passed and championed by Republicans? Because we know what they are:

voting AGAINST:

• Cheap Insulin
  • Baby formula
  • Stopping corporations from price gouging
  • Voting Rights
  • Reducing Healthcare Costs
  • Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act - days after the Buffalo massacre by a white supremacist.
    • The bill would focus on preventing white supremacist terrorism. “It sounds terrible” Josh Hawley 

voting FOR:

• Forced Birth
  • Increasing taxes on the middle class - (Conald never did delver on that, eh? Shocker)
  • Ending Medicare and Medicaid
  • Ending Social Security

The GQP doesn't want to find or work together on finding solutions to Americans problems - they NEED these problems to campaign on.

PS: Do not ever use the word MORALITY and advocate that Republicans have the UPPER HAND after you all voted for THIS:

giphy.gif

GettyImages-1216826630.jpg?w=800&h=533&q

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

From The Ministry of Truth:

There absoutely are not now nor has there ever been communists in unelected positions of great power in our institutions. 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/index.html

John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?

“I froze,” Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference. “This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,”

No.

They are not.

The RevComs Flex Their Muscles - Shutting The Country Down

Walk-out to protest Roe v. Wade scheduled for 26 May

The Revolutionary Communist Party (RevCom’s) USA is an explicitly Marxist organization. It works toward the destruction of the republic and its replacement by a totalitarian Communist regime. You do not have to infer this or guess this. All you have to do is listen to what they say and read what they write.

To this end, the RevComs are organizing “direct actions” nationwide. This includes an action scheduled for Thursday, May 26, 2022, which is billed as “Shut the Country Down.”

The RevComs are organizing these direct actions via a front organization called Rise Up 4 Abortion Rights. What is remarkable, though, is how increasingly the RevComs are stepping out in the open and acknowledging what they are doing

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/the-revcoms-flex-their-muscles-shutting?s=r