NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

Caggiano just tweeted Bills @ Rams week 1, NFL Schedule Release is pulling back Dolphins Schedule

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets:

CJ Caggiano

@CJ_Caggiano

·

15s

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble…but this isn’t correct. Bills @ Rams Week 1 is Bible.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Man I can't believe the NFL would allow Bills at Chiefs to be out of primetime. But every rumor is pointing to the same thing.

I thought someone posted that CBS protected this game and it can't be put on primetime. I am guessing the Sunday afternoon national game at 4:25

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I really don't like a late MNF in Cincy.  We could end up playing them again within the following 3 weeks.

I'm not sure why that matters at all. The Bills played the Chiefs relative early the past two seasons and then were elimimated by them in the playoffs both years.

Edited by Beast

11 minutes ago, corta765 said:

lol why Bills fans so intense about an opening thursday night game. Win the SB and its our next year... until they switch the rules hahaha

This IS a source I trust Dov is legit

Patrick Moran is not a reliable source. He's a guy playing reporter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Beast said:

I'm not sure why that matters at all. The Bills played the Chiefs relative early the past two seasons and then were elimimated bybthem in playoffs both years.

Just a personal preference.  Granted, it didn't help the Pats this past year, but I believe the last 3 games should almost always be divisional games

1 minute ago, 416BillsFan said:

To recap

W1: @Rams

W2: Titans

W3:

W4:

W5:

W6:@Chiefs

W7:

W8:

W9:

W10:

W11:

W12:@Lions (Thankgiving)

W13:

W14:

W15:

W16:@Bears

W17: @Bengals

W18: AFCE

Interesting that all of them minus the Titans are the road games

• Agree 2

Just now, Virgil said:

Just a personal preference.  Granted, it didn't help the Pats this past year, but I believe the last 3 games should almost always be divisional games

Loose lips sink ships

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Only reason we knew Titans was the MNF announcement, I don't think we'll hear much out of Buffalo, as it's been with this group. I may be able to do Thanksgiving though if it's confirmed!

20 minutes ago, corta765 said:

lol why Bills fans so intense about an opening thursday night game. Win the SB and its our next year... until they switch the rules hahaha

Small marketers always crave national attention. Recognition can alleviate thin-skinned self-consciousness. 

Raiders @ Rams is a good opener.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.