Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Trial

T&C

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Amber Heard is nuts.

I imagine Depp trying to have a 1 night stand with her 8 years ago and he's just waking up now. Just now. And he doesn't know what happened.

Agreed on Amber Heard. I read about some of the things she did to Depp, and she is psychotic.

That being said, Depp is 20+ years older than her. Gotta be more wise, my man.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I really liked Amber Heard in Aquaman.  I hope they can find a good replacement.

20 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

She's already in Aquaman 2. I don't think she's getting replaced.

Hollywood is about money, not morals.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

Depp talks like he just smoked a joint.

Just now reading a Rolling Stone article and there is probably a very good reason he sounds that way….it seems to be his natural state. 

22 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Amber Heard is nuts.

I imagine Depp trying to have a 1 night stand with her 8 years ago and he's just waking up now. Just now. And he doesn't know what happened.

If this is all true she Is nuts... takes off the end of his finger and then puts his cigarette out on his cheek. 

This is live:

Yea, she enjoys screaming at assistants for no apparent reason.  She also promised to donate all that money she got in the divorce settlement and then kept most of it.  Big time loss of credibility there. I mean if you wanna keep it have at it but don't promise it to charity and then say wait I didn't mean what I said. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.