Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Trial

T&C

Just now, Warcodered said:

There is a countersuit for Amber, but I think it was pretty dead by the end.

Yea also I think if Amber had won they would have put a number value. I think with Johnny they didn't add dollar value and will probably do $1.

Just now, TBBills said:

Yea also I think if Amber had won they would have put a number value. I think with Johnny they didn't add dollar value and will probably do $1.

Yeah probably Depp, his lawyers were trying to play it pretty cool but they did a little lowkey handshake after they sent the jury back.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So in the end $15 million for Johnny and $2 Million for Amber...

$13 Million dollar win for Johnny.

punitive are capped at $350,000 so it's $8.35 Million dollars.

So I guess the jury said the statement that Heard trashed the place and called the police back was defamatory and cost her $2 Million?

Edited by Warcodered

fox news is stressing how rare a 5 million punitive award in a civil lawsuit case. That the amount is a clear message to Amber Heard. YOU were the abuser in this realtionship.

so the money as stated but the message that she lost BIGTIME and not just financially. She has a scarlet letter L for LIAR on her chest.

u got caught GF I have no sympathy for abusers wether they are male or female.

I dont think Johnny is sinless in this mess but I respect this decision and I think they got it right.

Just now, muppy said:

fox news is stressing how rare a 5 million punitive award in a civil lawsuit case. That the amount is a clear message to Amber Heard. YOU were the abuser in this realtionship.

so the money as stated but the message that she lost BIGTIME and not just financially. She has a scarlet letter L for LIAR on her chest.

u got caught GF I have no sympathy for abusers wether they are male or female.

I dont think Johnny is sinless in this mess but I respect this decision and I think they got it right.

It's capped at $350,000 but the jury still said it, can't take that away.

Just now, Warcodered said:

It's capped at $350,000 but the jury still said it, can't take that away.

oh wow I missed that.......interesting.........thanks. lol Yeah Johnny won't be hurting for money at $350.000 I  wonder how pays legal fees incurred......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.