Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Trial

T&C

32 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I love these random gems.

Me too. But, living rent free in someone's head after all this time could probably be a college thesis on psychotherapy.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:20 PM, Augie said:

It’s easy to make fun of their lifestyles, but I just can’t right now. This is tragic all around. I know it’s hard to relate to how they live, but they are just people trying to get by. People with FAR more money than we can begin to fathom, but that can be a curse as well as a blessing. Money doesn’t necessarily bring good things. And I can do without fame altogether. 

The money isnt the curse.  The curse is being an emotionally immature person.  Believe me, these two would be either dead or in jail if they were broke.   The money is whats keeping them from that fate.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:03 PM, T&C said:

Me too. But, living rent free in someone's head after all this time could probably be a college thesis on psychotherapy.

I never ever think of you. I just see your posts and they remind me of how abysmal you were at being an unpaid mod on a fan site. 

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/milani-bruises-amber-heard-johnny-depp-175415052.html

In his opening statements, Heard’s lawyer J. Ben Rottenborn, appeared before the court with a Milani Cosmetics‘ “All In One Correcting Kit” in hand and claimed the actress used the creamy concealer and color correcting kit to camouflage her bruises during her alleged physically and mentally abusive relationship with Depp.

Milani Cosmetics responded to the claim with a TikTok. “You asked us… let the record show that our Correcting Kit launched in 2017,” the brand captioned the video.

The video highlighted that Heard’s alleged abuse at the hands of Depp began around 2014 and that the couple were divorced in 2016, before the release of the correcting kit.

31 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/milani-bruises-amber-heard-johnny-depp-175415052.html

In his opening statements, Heard’s lawyer J. Ben Rottenborn, appeared before the court with a Milani Cosmetics‘ “All In One Correcting Kit” in hand and claimed the actress used the creamy concealer and color correcting kit to camouflage her bruises during her alleged physically and mentally abusive relationship with Depp.

Milani Cosmetics responded to the claim with a TikTok. “You asked us… let the record show that our Correcting Kit launched in 2017,” the brand captioned the video.

The video highlighted that Heard’s alleged abuse at the hands of Depp began around 2014 and that the couple were divorced in 2016, before the release of the correcting kit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 9:49 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Just “heard” a bit on the radio 

Apparently Heard dropped a 💩 on Johnnys side of the bed. 

She seems like a classy young lady.

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

She seems like a classy young lady.

She's already playing the victim ... and she's been on the stand a whole 3 minutes lol.

When they came back from break everyone was standing and staring normally. Her eyes were going crazy scanning everything it was odd to see.

Just watching her I can't help but not believe anything she says. Even though I know Johnny isn't a Saint himself. 

This ***** looks so fake.

Edited by TBBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.