Joe Buscaglia's 7 round Bills Mock draft (paywall)

Logic

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Austin is small small. I’m not a fan of drafting him. 

This draft is pretty terrible.

I will agree that Austin in round two seems.....unwise.

He's Roscoe Parrish. His NFL.com draft profile gives him a player comparison of....Isaiah McKenzie.

I'm not necessarily opposed to going RB-WR in rounds one and two, but there have to be more viable options for round two than a guy as small and slight as Austin. I could much more easily get behind packaging a later pick to move up in round two and take Jahan Dotson.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cam Jurgens in rd 5?  Bwhahahaha.  Way to make your draft look better by filling our biggest hole with a player that has very little chance to be there. 

Am I missing something about Jurgens?  Trey Smith fell super far last year.  Anyone think there actually a chance of Jurgens falling to rd 5? 

josh Williams in rd 3 is solid and I could see that being our actual pick.

i love watching Austin but his weight is scary.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The two-high shell gave us and a bunch of similar teams real problems,

Some don’t seem to see that NFL defenses copy from one another and evolve to what offenses are doing. Also, why wouldn’t you want a player comparable to JT28 at 25? I don’t necessarily see the Bills needing a “shutdown” CB with the revamped defensive front. McDermott already showed he can develop UDFA and 7th rd selections into starting CBs in the league. Adding an explosive weapon in the backfield, not named Josh Allen, will only help in the SB chase

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I cant buy into any mock draft that has us waiting until the 3rd round for a CB, its by FAR our biggest hole right now.  So unless we sign a vet before the draft, I have no doubt CB is coming round 1 or 2

I can’t possibly fathom Beane not addressing FA with a quality veteran DB.    White may not be available by then, which means the Bills would start the year with Dane Jackson and a rookie?   

No way.  He is not going to make all the moves to win it all and go that bare with DB’s.  No freaking way!

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Logic said:

I will agree that Austin in round two seems.....unwise.

He's Roscoe Parrish. His NFL.com draft profile gives him a player comparison of....Isaiah McKenzie.

I'm not necessarily opposed to going RB-WR in rounds one and two, but there have to be more viable options for round two than a guy as small and slight as Austin. I could much more easily get behind packaging a later pick to move up in round two and take Jahan Dotson.

Mmhmm.

Tutu atwell- played 5.84% of rams offensive plays.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.