Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

8 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

In addition to their RB evaluation, I also worry about the Bills’ OG and DL evaluation...they’ve missed hard, so far, with top picks at those positions...

I would argue that Singletary was over drafted...based on his minimum production and lack of athleticism, it’s hard to see why he was drafted higher than the fifth round- and even that is being generous, if I’m being honest...

The guy has more yards than any other bill during his career time not named Josh. He went for 900+ total yards every year and 1100+ last year. That is minimum production? Your expectations our not in line with today's NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

They don’t know what they are doing when it comes to RB evaluation. Even if a player like Wade is lacking football IQ, you find ways to get him in space. Same with runners like CJ Spiller. We passed on Jonathan Taylor for crying out loud. Breece Hall is the next Jonathan Taylor, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t take him, because we wouldn’t know talent at the RB spot if it bit us. 

Wondering how they did with the Josh Allen pick? You know how many teams passed on Taylor? Also, it's not like this regime whiffed on picking a RB in the 1st or 2nd round. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Wondering how they did with the Josh Allen pick? You know how many teams passed on Taylor? Also, it's not like this regime whiffed on picking a RB in the 1st or 2nd round. 

Every team were concerned about JT28 carries in college. Not his abilities. They saw a Saquon Barkley situation. Possible injury due to usage. 

13 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

I honestly worry about the Bills RB evaluation process. Hard to believe they were this high on Moss in the 2020 draft. Can’t wait to see what they do at this year’s draft to upgrade the RB room.  

Ironically, two players that we know Beane stressed about and had graded much higher - Cody Ford and Zack Moss - appear to be duds.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

They don’t know what they are doing when it comes to RB evaluation. Even if a player like Wade is lacking football IQ, you find ways to get him in space. Same with runners like CJ Spiller. We passed on Jonathan Taylor for crying out loud. Breece Hall is the next Jonathan Taylor, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t take him, because we wouldn’t know talent at the RB spot if it bit us. 

Even if the Bills drafted JT he wouldn’t have nearly the same success here as he has in Indy because they have a really good oline and the Bills don’t. 

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

Ironically, two players that we know Beane stressed about and had graded much higher - Cody Ford and Zack Moss - appear to be duds.

Beane is perfect with every decision, you blasphemous fool!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

It’s very concerning. This team is very lucky to have Josh Allen. If we didn’t, we would likely be an 8-9 team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Motor26 said:

Even if the Bills drafted JT he wouldn’t have nearly the same success here as he has in Indy because they have a really good oline and the Bills don’t. 

I disagree with this. Did you see what he did at Wisconsin? His only lineman that got drafted was Biadasz. JT28 was a talent that made others better. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I disagree with this. Did you see what he did at Wisconsin? His only lineman that got drafted was Biadasz. JT28 was a talent that made others better. 

Wisconsin plays in the big ten all they do is run the ball, it’s nothing compared to SEC football. No one cares if you run for 200 yards vs. Illinois. And this is the NFL, you think he’d be able to run over NFL defenses like he did at Wisconsin with the Bills run blocking? Absolutely not. 

45 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Love Jt28, but in 2019 besides Biadasz, he had Cole Van Lanen drafted by the Pack 6th, Logan Bruss goin this year. In 2018 he had Michael Deiter 3rd round, and David Edwards 5th round in addition to those guys. Beau Benzschawel was an UDFA.  

Not an earth shattering group, but solid. Biadasz, Dieter and Edwards are really good starters in the league. The other guys are depth guys. 

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

David Edwards Rams 5th Rd 2019 and started in 2017

Michael Dieter Dolphins 3rd Rd 2019 also started in 2017

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Would be scary 

Lol….you crap on Joe Marino….. yet post a video that includes the dude on the left. The guy literally just made THE WORST comment ever starting at the 53 second mark.  THE WORST EVER. Ever.  

but you don’t think we should post anything regarding Joe Marino….because of a Josh Allen take. But you posted the dude on the left…. 🤣 😘 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Never said that!! Alternative facts

Oh grundles….. lol

You should be embarrassed for posting that video. What a terrrible terribleeee take

Edited by NewEra

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-two-round-mock-draft-packers-double-dip-at-wide-receiver-eagles-take-three-on-defense/

Latest CBS Mock has the Bills taking Trent McDuffie at 25 and Breece Hall at 87.

The 1st Stadium Wall Mock has the Bills taking Trent McDuffie at 25 and Kenneth Walker III at 87.

I'm all for taking one of them in the Second Round after taking a CB. I'd be thrilled actually. But you absolutely do not take one before CB and you absolutely do not take one of them at 25. I will say it until I'm blue in the face and bang the table over it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1