Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

the RB talk starts @ the 5 minute mark. 

Marino says that Hall has below average contact balance and vision.  In his opinion, the two most important attributes for a RB.  

Joe Marino was wrong on Josh Allen. Nuff said 

Marino says that Hall has below average contact balance and vision.  In his opinion, the two most important attributes for a RB.  

I posted multiple videos on Hall that showed his vision through holes and multiple times he ran through tackles. What is Marino watching, Flavor vision?

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I posted multiple videos on Hall that showed his vision through holes and multiple times he ran through tackles. What is Marino watching, Flavor vision?

Brandon Beane was wrong about Cody Ford…..nuff said?  No.  Def not enough said grundles

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Marino is not a fan of Breece Hall at all, he’d much rather draft an RB later on and I’m with him on that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

And?  

Are you saying that every journalist/YouTuber that you’ve linked videos with positive impressions of Breece Hall have never been wrong about a prospect?  Because if you’re not saying that…..then you can disregard your post discrediting Marino.  Everyone is wrong about many prospects.  Not just one….. but hundreds and thousands.  

You can’t be serious 

1 minute ago, CapeBreton said:

Joe Marino is not a fan of Breece Hall at all, he’d much rather draft an RB later on and I’m with him on that. 

Yeah….same.  I’m all about Pierre strong in rd 4-5. That’s def my mid round crush.  

And?  

Are you saying that every journalist/YouTuber that you’ve linked videos with positive impressions of Breece Hall have never been wrong about a prospect?  Because if you’re not saying that…..then you can disregard your post discrediting Marino.  Everyone is wrong about many prospects.  Not just one….. but hundreds and thousands.  

You can’t be serious 

Yeah….same.  I’m all about Pierre strong in rd 4-5. That’s def my mid round crush.  

I’d put Matt Waldman and Greg Cosell’s opinions above Marino, that’s for sure

Are you saying that every journalist/YouTuber that you’ve linked videos with positive impressions of Breece Hall have never been wrong about a prospect?

No, what I’m saying is that it’s a 6:1 ratio in positive light of Breece Hall skills. All dispute the analysis of Marino. I don’t know, if I’m lost and 6 people tell me to go in the same direction yet 1 person says the opposite guess which way I’m going?

33 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

No, what I’m saying is that it’s a 6:1 ratio in positive light of Breece Hall skills. All dispute the analysis of Marino. I don’t know, if I’m lost and 6 people tell me to go in the same direction yet 1 person says the opposite guess which way I’m going?

You’re saying that Waldman and Cosell think we should take Breece Hall @ 25?  That’s what Marino is talking about…..it’s not a Breece hall scouting report. He’s saying why or why not the bills should draft certain positions.  Hall is a good prospect and Marino agrees.  He just doesn’t think that he should be the pick @25…,,,and he’s not the only one saying that, as you’re suggesting with that comment.  

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

This is your quote from Marino. I’m saying that Waldman/Cosell says Hall’s greatest attributes are his VISION and CONTACT BALANCE. Also his untapped receiving abilities 

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

90% of people were wrong on Josh Allen. I think a thorough explanation from someone who watches college film as their job holds a little more weight than “multiple videos” posted on a message board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Some stuff in this analysis I really don't like/see as a fit for what we need.

Weaknesses

Handled heavier workload with 800 touches over three years.

Runs like he's pacing himself.

Not very shifty to elude early traffic in the backfield.

Slight hesitation in his initial read at times.

Jukes himself out of balance.

Average quickness and burst to outpace linebackers laterally.

Will need to play faster and more decisively against NFL speed.

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Marino is basically an idiot. He wouldn’t know talent if it bit him in the leg. 

If the guys who watches college film for a living is an idiot than what does that make you and the rest of the Breece Hall obsessed posse?

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Some stuff in this analysis I really don't like/see as a fit for what we need.

Weaknesses

Handled heavier workload with 800 touches over three years.

Runs like he's pacing himself.

Not very shifty to elude early traffic in the backfield.

Slight hesitation in his initial read at times.

Jukes himself out of balance.

Average quickness and burst to outpace linebackers laterally.

Will need to play faster and more decisively against NFL speed.

4 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

In my opinion, he doesn’t look as explosive as Hall. Walker also has a tendency to run it outside, and with faster NFL players, not sure he will get away with that as much. He’s a decent RB, but I just don’t see the IT factor like I do with Hall. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1