Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

WIth each passing day this is starting to grow on me

I still want a corner or a wr in the first round but the more and more mocks that play out all the ones worthy of a 1st round grade are gone.

If this happens I would rather try to get 2 second round picks and if that happens Breece Hall becomes more and more of a viable option.  I just dont want him in the 1st round.

His pass catching ability and his 4.3 whatever speed are intriguing to me.

• Like (+1) 3

It depends on how Beane grades and values the CBs…who he likes.  How much difference he views between let’s say MCDuffie, Elam, Booth, Gordon. Taylor-Britt, Alontae Taylor, Woolen, McCreary.  Where he thinks each will fall on a draftboard as well as players from other positions he might be looking at.  There is a chance that he isn’t even looking RB at all .. or he might feel one of these 2 are what takes us over the top.  Exciting regardless. 

Edited by Magnum Force

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

What?  I've not seen a single mock with Hall going before 25.  And plenty of mocks where J Williams/Olave/Burks/Booth/Gordon are still there. 

I think he means, if the players we covet are gone, Hall could be the pick.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Here’ are 15 Wide Receivers and I tried to put them in general categories.  You can decide how they would fit in to our current lineup.  I just generalized the categories so they aren’t totally accurate.

Average Size, Good Route Runners with good to great speed
Garrett Wilson 4.38 6’ 183
Chris Olave 4.39 6’ 187
Jahan Dotson 4.43 5’11” 178
Jalen Tolbert 4.49 6’1” 194
John Metchie 4.51 6’0” 191
Skyy Moore 4.41 5’10” 196

Bigger, more physical with so so speed
Drake London 4.53 6’4” 219
Traylon Burks 4.55 6’2” 225

Taller, Lankier with good to great speed
Jameson Williams 4.48 6’2” 179
Christian Watson 4.36 6’4” 208
George Pickens 4.47 6’3”
Alex Pierce 4.41 6’3” 211

Great speed
Calvin Austin 4.34 5’7”” 173
Velus Jones 4.31 6’ 204
Danny Gray 4.33 6’ 186

Nice list - great job. Loving Christian Watson wish he had better stats.

for some reason I think we end up with Dotson- Penn state for Pegula, great last season, decent 2020 season. Only 5’11 but thick and anyway we have tall receivers in Gabe, kumerow and hodgins

Edited by Turbo44
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I would be disappointed with McDuffie over J Williams or T Burks.

Wouldn't mind B Hall or K Walker in the second though.

The Bills been looking for a player that can score from anywhere on the field. Breece Hall has 5 TDs of 70 yds+

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We're on pick 46 of the TSW Mock Draft and a RB has yet to be selected. And I think this is a more likely scenario than a RB being selected in Round 1 of the actual Draft. 

It’s a roll of the dice but if either one is there iat 57 ..I think we should draft him.  But remember my mock where I took Walker at 32 lol but got Watson, Gordon, Troy Anderson and Araiza too lol

Edited by Magnum Force