Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

Hall or Walker would make our passing game and WRs better, our offense harder to defense, give us a home run threat out of the backfield and make Josh’s runs more effective.   A good cost contolled RB fits our window of win now and the next few years.  Yes CB and  Oline need to be addressed also…but beyond Hall or Walker…I would rather not use a pick on an RB…maybe a late round pick on Borgi or that type of player.  I would like to potentially pickup UFA Guard Trai Turner and one of Patrick Peterson, Joe Hayden or Xavier Rhodes on the budget end if possible before the draft.  I am good whichever direction Beane goes in the draft.  We are all Bills’ fans and want what’s best for the team.

12 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Hall or Walker would make our passing game and WRs better, our offense harder to defense, give us a home run threat out of the backfield and make Josh’s runs more effective.   A good cost contolled RB fits our window of win now and the next few years.  Yes CB and  Oline need to be addressed also…but beyond Hall or Walker…I would rather not use a pick on an RB…maybe a late round pick on Borgi or that type of player.  I would like to potentially pickup UFA Guard Trai Turner and one of Patrick Peterson, Joe Hayden or Xavier Rhodes on the budget end if possible before the draft.  I am good whichever direction Beane goes in the draft.  We are all Bills’ fans and want what’s best for the team.

The only thing that you, @Solomon Grundyand @IronMaidenBills ever say:  a Rb would make us better.  Yes.  Upgrading any position will make us better.  So some proof of how having an elite RB will help us win a SB.  But we know that proof doesn’t exist…. So the ammunition used is “make us better”.  It’s so weak

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I agree we need a RG, but we can use a 3rd or 4th on one. 

Yeah…like 2nd rd pick Cody ford…..worked out great.

lets put a 3rd or 4th rd pick next to Spencer brown.  That’s reckless.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The only thing that you, @Solomon Grundyand @IronMaidenBills ever say:  a Rb would make us better.  Yes.  Upgrading any position will make us better.  So some proof of how having an elite RB will help us win a SB.  But we know that proof doesn’t exist…. So the ammunition used is “make us better”.  It’s so weak

And you thought OJ Simpsom ran a 4.7 40 because Google said so lol

Just now, Magnum Force said:

And you thought OJ Simpsom ran a 4.7 40 because Google said so lol

I asked you for RB 40 times….and you list 4 rbs that never ran a 40 except at a college practice.  RBs that played 40-60 years ago…..as if they were playing the same game as they are today…..as if you actually proved a point…..other than answering a question.  

“we’d be better” great argument 👏🏻 

4 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

At least tell the truth.  You said All Time greats and now you are pretending the question I asked is the one you asked..but I am sure you will have some lame excuse.

EC445C03-85C3-490A-A39D-CC064A12189D.jpeg

I don’t see Singletary as being very limited because of his speed.  He is fine as long as he isn’t being hit in the backfield or having to elude defenders jut to get to the line of scrimmage.  A faster RB behind a weak OL will still have nowhere to run. RB and other positions are not just about straight line speed.  Vision, quickness, decisiveness and a bit of power all play into it.  

Nobody is saying that Hall might not be an upgrade over Singletary.  Only that the position in today’s game is less important than it used to be.  Beyond Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor, what RB in the league is really dominant?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yeah…like 2nd rd pick Cody ford…..worked out great.

lets put a 3rd or 4th rd pick next to Spencer brown.  That’s reckless.  

The Chiefs did it. Trey Smith. How reckless for the smartest HC in the division to do

1st round RBs very rarely are the difference makers to putting a team over the top. Recent history shows us that it never made the Bills that much better (Willis, Marshawn, CJ) especially when they have other areas of need. The Bills need 2 CBs, interior line help and another WR. Round 1 RB would be foolish IMO 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What he fails to realize in this article is that Beane and Co don’t want his most important runner, Josh Allen, toting the rock anymore. Then he mentions that Mixon, JT28 were second round picks. Mixon went in second only because of off the field problems. As far as JT28, they thought he has too many miles on his legs. Teams overthought on JT28 and lost out on a talented runner. The writer is correct “Don’t do it”, don’t overthink this

I guess my thing is that JT28, and Mixon were non factors in the Super Bowl. The reason why we could not get to the super bowl was that Levi Wallace was too slow to keep up and we could not get anywhere near the QB. A running back isn’t putting this team over the top. A star corner and pass rush (Miller) does. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t see Singletary as being very limited because of his speed.  He is fine as long as he isn’t being hit in the backfield or having to elude defenders jut to get to the line of scrimmage.  A faster RB behind a weak OL will still have nowhere to run. RB and other positions are not just about straight line speed.  Vision, quickness, decisiveness and a bit of power all play into it.  

Nobody is saying that Hall might not be an upgrade over Singletary.  Only that the position in today’s game is less important than it used to be.  Beyond Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor, what RB in the league is really dominant?

I am a good with people that have different opinions and still like the debate.  I just don’t respect liars. 

11 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

At least tell the truth.  You said All Time greats and now you are pretending the question I asked is the one you asked..but I am sure you will have some lame excuse.

EC445C03-85C3-490A-A39D-CC064A12189D.jpeg

Yes…..I asked a question….thinking that you would give and answer that might be relevant to the conversation at hand.  Not discuss running backs from 40-60 years ago…..

I said all time, but figured the answers would come in context of the conversation. In the history of the combine and 40 yards dashes.  40’s weren’t a thing when those guys played.  None of them ran official 40’s.    I should have been more specific.  MY BAD.
i thought you were making an argument for why drafting a sub 4.4 rb would benefit in 2022, not the 60’s 70s and 80s.  

Sorry for not seeing how they are relevant in the conversation.  I’m sure you understand my point.  

yes, you probably (we don’t know all of their 40 times) answered my question correctly.  Yet you failed to prove your point in relation to the question.  If you don’t understand my point, that’s on you.  Be all butthurt if need be

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The Chiefs did it. Trey Smith. How reckless for the smartest HC in the division to do

It was reckless and they paid the price and their season ended partly because of it.  Did you see the bengals Pass rush dominate the 4th quarter vs Chiefs?  Did you see Sam Hubbard wreck the right side of the chiefs OL?  

They spilt the season between Niang and Wylie @ RT.  Neither played well.  Both were liabilities in pass protection all year.  

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

So was Poyer. Do we need a new safety. So was Milano. Do we need a new LB? 

If we don’t make the super bowl this year, I think you have to consider blowing it up a bit yeah. They should start looking at safety upgrades in the next 2-4 years. They should be looking at backers in this draft imo.  

Wallace was by far the weakest link. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

7 hours ago, PaulieYayo said:

1st round RBs very rarely are the difference makers to putting a team over the top. Recent history shows us that it never made the Bills that much better (Willis, Marshawn, CJ) especially when they have other areas of need. The Bills need 2 CBs, interior line help and another WR. Round 1 RB would be foolish IMO 

In every case I agree with you, I never want an RB round 1 and our need at CB is dire. But I won't hate RB like Hall in the first because of one thing, I genuinely think with the way the nfl is shifting, more passing and 2 high safety an explosive RB that can catch a dumpoff and house it, instantly improves josh allen. And I'm ALL for giving Allen weapons.

Joe bascalia (can't remember how to spell his name) kinda opened my eyes to it a bit more. Though I wasn't crazy about his mock draft he makes a great point about the 2 high safety defenses and how an explosive back would help josh alot. And that explosive weapon locked up 5 years with josh on dirt cheap rookie deal doesn't sound terrible.

But if the bills went for a slow power back in the 1st that brings nothing in the passing game I would be livid. I'm still all about cb or ol in the first but a home run hitter like hall for josh wouldn't ruin my day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Joe bascalia (can't remember how to spell his name) kinda opened my eyes to it a bit more. Though I wasn't crazy about his mock draft he makes a great point about the 2 high safety defenses and how an explosive back would help josh alot.

I think Joe read my post some 15 pages ago 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1