Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Sign me up for both Gronk and Engram.  Give Josh a 6th OL in Gronk who’s also a red zone threat.  And Engram can be a bigger version of mckenzie.  

Would love to get bigger and more physical at the skill positions.  

Throw in Chandler Jones and it will feel like we hit the lotto.  Will give us some short-term vet upgrades and fill needs at the same time.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

A RB and a ILB. Geesh. 🙄

This team is 95% built. You don’t been to apply the same silliness to roster building as a team that’s far away. One of the best non QBs in the league that is a complete playmaker on offense and a guy to turn the tide of physicality on defense could be the difference in winning the whole thing. 

20 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team is 95% built. You don’t been to apply the same silliness to roster building as a team that’s far away. One of the best non QBs in the league that is a complete playmaker on offense and a guy to turn the tide of physicality on defense could be the difference in winning the whole thing. 

No thanks on McCaffrey.  He already has a lot of wear and tear and has started having injuries.  High-mileage, undersized RBs are not a good investment, in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Are there any actual rumors in this thread to read?  24 pages is a lot to go through to find out lol

FA officially starts on Wednesday March 16th at 4:00 P.M. However teams can start talking to FA's on Monday March 14th during the "legal tampering" period. Probably will hear lots of rumors on Monday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

FA officially starts on Wednesday March 16th at 4:00 P.M. However teams can start talking to FA's on Monday March 14th during the "legal tampering" period. Probably will hear lots of rumors on Monday.

Thanks, only rumors I have seen online so far are rumored interest in either Gronk or Engram.  So was wondering if there was anything more maybe in this thread without having to scrub 24 pages haha.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thanks, only rumors I have seen online so far are rumored interest in either Gronk or Engram.  So was wondering if there was anything more maybe in this thread without having to scrub 24 pages haha.  

We will have a better sense on Monday… nearly there!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Really just the Breer comment about a big name player reaching out to the Bills.  

That’s the only one I’ve seen. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

"He wants to play for a contender"

In other words, Sorry Seattle/Miami/Atlanta and any other bum squad who rings his phone. 

The Fins were respectable with Flores they just didn't have a QB. Given everything that has happened to them since I can't see him signing there. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Out of all those the only two contenders for the Superbowl are the Broncos and Bills.    Dolphins and Eagles are playoff contenders, the Seahawks and Falcons are on the outside looking in.

I do think the Bills will make a strong push for Chandler.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So…. Bills or Broncos if this guy is to be believed. But I saw a report earlier today that Von Miller isn’t expected to

return to Denver because they won’t meet his price. So I’m not sure they will meet Jones’ price. Unless they aren’t meeting Von Millers price because of this? 

Just now, Magox said:

Out of all those the only two contenders for the Superbowl are the Broncos and Bills.    Dolphins and Eagles are playoff contenders, the Seahawks and Falcons are on the outside looking in.

I do think the Bills will make a strong push for Chandler.

If I were him I would choose the Bills over the Broncos. That division is brutal. The Bills play in a division with Moe, Larry, and Curly. Buffalo has the easier path to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl then the Broncos do. Of course money is always a factor so the Bills offer has to be in line with what others are offering.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.