Bills interested in signing Rob Gronkowski, per Tim Graham

HappyDays

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Gronks big dufus routine is a facade, by all accounts he has stashed all his pay checks for the most part and lived on the interest and endorsements.  He is supposedly very financially astute, this from the little I have read.  At the right price he would be an above average contributor for the team, I still believe he has no interest in playing for the Bills. 

he’s a work hard, play hard guy. 

Can’t hate a guy for having fun and enjoying the spoils of his very risky career as long as he’s willing to show up and take the job seriously too. 

Half the people hating gronk loved Ritchie for chrissake 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

he’s a work hard, play hard guy. 

Can’t hate a guy for having fun and enjoying the spoils of his very risky career as long as he’s willing to show up and take the job seriously too. 

Half the people hating gronk loved Ritchie for chrissake 

I’d argue Ritchie was an even bigger Dbag than Gronk. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/3/2022 at 4:39 AM, Greg S said:

I would fire McDermott from a cannon into the Atlantic Ocean in a NY minute if it meant Belichick would coach this team. We would have been Super Bowl champs this past season with Bill in charge. He knows how to defend 13 seconds.

ROFLMAO.

8 hours ago, Rat-boy said:
On 3/3/2022 at 7:39 AM, Greg S said:

I would fire McDermott from a cannon into the Atlantic Ocean in a NY minute if it meant Belichick would coach this team. We would have been Super Bowl champs this past season with Bill in charge. He knows how to defend 13 seconds.

ROFLMAO.

I have just what Greg S. is looking for....the schwere Gustav! 

This bad boy needed TWO sets of railroad tracks to operate.

I think we could get McDermott into the Atlantic from Orchard Park.

schwerer-gustav_resize_md.jpg

hitler-inspecting-schwerer-gustav.jpg

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

How could he not want to play with Allen...I don’t get it...

I suspect Beane gives ultimatums on what he will pay for free agents and that's where it is.  

Maybe Gronk wants $9M......which for a top TE is a low aav.........but Beane he has determined he won't pay more than $7M...........which is a number that he's calculated using his cap room figure more than the value the player can add to the team.

And the cap room figure is adversely affected by over-payments already made at other positions.........like, more recently, special teams gunner and slot CB etc..   A million too much here and a million and a half too much there adds up and then you can end up with limits that won't work in market where there is strong demand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.