2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

Just now, NewEra said:

I don’t think he’ll fall, but we can hope.  

What drives me nuts are all these guys i wanted over the years would make us so much better. Im not Saying i could build a whole team, but we had opportunities to get, Deebo Samuel, Cooper Kupp, DK Metcalf and TJ Watt, hell i wanted JJ watt too.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

I'm in the camp of getting a WR with the 1st round pick, what about you?

I think it is most likely match of value and need based on how I see the board going right now. I'd take any of the top tackles but all 4 are going early. I'd take any of the top 3 corners but the same applies. I think a good chance one of the top 5 receivers gets to us. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What drives me nuts are all these guys i wanted over the years would make us so much better. Im not Saying i could build a whole team, but we had opportunities to get, Deebo Samuel, Cooper Kupp, DK Metcalf and TJ Watt, hell i wanted JJ watt too.

Tis life as a fan my man!!

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

The Skelton to Deebo connection would be electric!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think it is most likely match of value and need based on how I see the board going right now. I'd take any of the top tackles but all 4 are going early. I'd take any of the top 3 corners but the same applies. I think a good chance one of the top 5 receivers gets to us. 

Cb wise, sauce, booth and stingley top 3 I assume?  Not much of a chance any of them fall to 25.  But Kyler Gordon 😉. Can’t wait to see these guys @ the combine.  How deep this class goes could decide what we do with the first pick.  If the DB group shows out, passing on CB in rd one might be more appealing

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

they really should hire me as a consultant 😀😀, just draft that one a guy a year and we're golden lol

Strictly a “draft consultant” though….. you’re not allowed to engage in trade talk.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I am all for Jameson Williams.

Glad these other guys are testing well as it may push Jameson down. When I watched Jameson was a difference maker on game days and that's what matters to me. 

After yesterday's 40 times, I fully expect him to fall to round 2. I think we take a top cb with our 1st rounder, then the best available receiver in round 2. We will likely sign a veteran receiver in free agency so Jameson wouldn't be rushed in his rehab.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Well something tells me you are not mentioning ALL guys you ever wanted :) What about busts you wanted?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The Skelton to Deebo connection would be electric!

HELL YEAH !! And im hiring Tim Tebow as offensive coordinator/head coach

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Well something tells me you are not mentioning ALL guys you ever wanted :) What about busts you wanted?

No such thing  😛😛

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Cb wise, sauce, booth and stingley top 3 I assume?  Not much of a chance any of them fall to 25.  But Kyler Gordon 😉. Can’t wait to see these guys @ the combine.  How deep this class goes could decide what we do with the first pick.  If the DB group shows out, passing on CB in rd one might be more appealing

Strictly a “draft consultant” though….. you’re not allowed to engage in trade talk.

Deal !!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. And I have Gordon 4th as well. 

What are your thoughts on Stingley? I don't watch college, but from what I've read he had great rookie year, and then he was progressively worse each of next two seasons and injured a lot. Why is he still mocked so high and why is he your top 3 CB then?

Edited by No_Matter_What

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

What are your thoughts on Stingley? I don't watch college, but from what I've read he had great rookie year, and then he was progressively worse each of next two seasons and injured a lot. Why is he still mocked so high and why is he your top 3 CB then?

So I think his freshman tape was like #1 overall player, best corner I have ever evaluated type tape. There are inconsistencies after that and he was injured but I don't think "progressively worse" is correct. I have him as my 3rd corner and a top 10 player in this class but it is a late first round grade. There are not many genuine early 1sts in this draft. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.