Josh Allen Radio Row

Buffalo_Stampede

Good stuff,.  was wondering if Josh would make the rounds out there on radio row.   Glad he is.

From the Rome interview,  It's a shame he can never look at the KC game as one of the best ever NFL playoff games.  The 13 seconds...  that loss gutted him.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Good stuff,.  was wondering if Josh would make the rounds out there on radio row.   Glad he is.

From the Rome interview,  It's a shame he can never look at the KC game as one of the best ever NFL playoff games.  The 13 seconds...  that loss gutted him.  

He reached deep and found more sauce he even knew he had in that game.  So fortunate to have him.  Dynasties are launched in those moments.  Here's hoping!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, eball said:

I can't possibly love our QB any more.  Buffalo deserves him and he deserves us.

The parade will be epic.

As much as I still feel completely sick every time I think of that KC game, I have also become as certain as can be that this legend is going to bring us that parade 

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

Like him or not, Jim Rome has some of the best interviews.

I had to stop watching/listening years ago for all the donkey noises and other annoying schtick. I got up in my office one day when the donkey sound wouldn’t stop, walked to the radio and turned him off forever. But you are absolutely correct - he does GREAT interviews. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Many years ago, I heard Lou Holtz interviewed.  He was asked, "When you're sitting at home, quiet evening, just relaxing and having a drink, do you think about the wins or the losses?"

Without hesitation, he said the losses.  No question.  If you're a true competitor, the losses eat at you forever.  

I've been told that politicians are like that, too.  The day after an absolute landslide win, with 70% of the votes for him, he's asking "why the other people vote for me."   

I remember by high school basketball losses from 60 years ago.  

The losses are killers.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, arcane said:

As much as I still feel completely sick every time I think of that KC game, I have also become as certain as can be that this legend is going to bring us that parade 

You know what 13 seconds is also going to do. Every close game in the 4th quarter next season is going to make every Bills fan extra nervous that they can get the win. Its always nervous time in the 4th quarter of a close game but it will more so because of 13 seconds. I know I won't breath easy until the game goes final and the Bills win. 13 seconds has shattered my confidence in the Bills during crunch time.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Josh is Legendary.

That is all.

the undisputed FRANCHISE QB we all wanted so badly and searched for for so many many years. HE'S HERE!~!~!!!!!

may he play long and the Buffalo Bills prosper SALUD!~!~!

:-)))))))))))-m

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.