Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

2 questions:

1. Why did Flores continue working for the Dolphins after Ross allegedly bribed him to lose games? Wouldn’t the courageous thing to do be to resign on the spot and not wait until you were fired to bring this to light?

2. Why did he bother going on the Giants interview if he thought he had no shot?

• Like (+1) 1

I see it is starting to Mushroom. 

Hugh Jackson now saying he was paid to lose. FO was paid to lose. And has the payments to prove it. 

this is NOT going to end well for NFL. 

get ready for the Lottery in the draft that will come soon enough with these. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

You all act like we didn't already know ow these bad teams tanked. We all knew it. It's funny to me this is news.

I think the monetary incentive piece is the bigger takeaway, here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Hugh Jackson now saying he was paid to lose. FO was paid to lose. And has the payments to prove it. 

And it also shouldn't end well for Jackson if he did in fact take money to lose, anyone in the FO who took money for losing, and Haslam for paying them to lose. Every one of them should be permanently banned from professional sports

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Still dying on that hill huh?

Sean McDermott's quote seems appropriate here: "They had us for dead, we ain’t dying yet”

Here, let me give you another viewpoint:

52 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Does "may be able to back up allegations" depend on how much Ross is willing to pay? 😎

Ha.  Now isn't that a point?

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If Jackson was dumb enough to take the money, and now tell everyone he took it, he's opened himself to a massive suit by Browns fans for defrauding them. 

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Federal offense how? Hahahaha he can make whatever performance bonus criteria he wants he owns the team. 

Should look into game fixing. And yep the Same RICO laws that went against the Mob for game fixing can be used here. 

the NFL has an issue they have to fix.  Also I can already incision the Anti Trust hearings in Congress going after those protections if this is found legit. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I hope the NFL enjoyed its antitrust exemption while it lasted. 

Yep agree. A single allegation can be swept away. Two not so much. Congress has been looking to pull the anti trust protections from the NFL. Here is their carrot. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

I think the NFL will end up settling to make this go away and Flores never coaches again in the NFL.

And Jackson??? 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep agree. A single allegation can be swept away. Two not so much. Congress has been looking to pull the anti trust protections from the NFL. Here is their carrot. 

And Jackson??? 

It always amazes me that NFL fans would be eager for the anti-trust exemption for the NFL to go away..

20 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You all act like we didn't already know these bad teams tanked. We all knew it. It's funny to me this is news.

Honestly I don't really see a problem with it.

It sucks, actually, which is why a lottery of the worst seven teams in the first round (with no weighting) is the obvious path forward. I can't see it not happening after this.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.