Has the NFL season ended for anyone else?

billsintaiwan

im with you, op. i'll check out scores. i might passive participate in a SB get together if the right friends want to get together. But I don't care. I didn't watch a single full game outside of buffalo this year. 

I think i watched the last 16 minutes of Tampa vs LA just bc I wanted to see Brady lose. And I watched the last quarter of the Steelers regular season finale. That was it. 

i honestly don't care about the draft either. im not smart enough to know if whoever we get at 25 is worth my attention. it will take that guy 3 years to prove whether he was worth it or not. 

On 1/28/2022 at 9:55 AM, Mark92 said:

Should we be pulling for the Bengals or the Chiefs?  I can see wanting the Chiefs the to get knocked out but I can also see the team that " beat" us winning it all.  

i get people wanting the chiefs knocked off, but for me, if they steam roll their way to a SB win clobbering both teams, it'll validate this team as much closer overall than last year. so im wanting that, while noot rooting for kc if that makes sense.

wouldnt mind seeing them lose a heart breaker either. like 31-30 loss to LA

As soon as Kelce scored in OT, I immediately turned off the TV and haven’t watched anything related to the NFL. With how the Bills lost and knowing the Super Bowl was there for the taking with playing the AFCC in Buffalo it just hurts too much. I’ll re-engage once FA starts. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.