6 tackles

whorlnut

12 minutes ago, damj said:

And a LB who can make a play. Milano is good ... Edmunds sucks wrinkly old goat balls

I find it amazing the same people that hate Edmund love Milano… are they held to some different standard?

i find them both to have glaring issues, by the way the game winning TD was on who?  

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, damj said:

And a LB who can make a play. Milano is good ... Edmunds sucks wrinkly old goat balls

Edmunds is so terrible. no clue how he still getting recognition as a probowler. zero instinct. is the softest tackler. cant pass protect. the biggest let down of our D developmental wise. hes the same player he was as a rookie that we thought would become something special...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I find it amazing the same people that hate Edmund love Milano… are they held to some different standard?

i find them both to have glaring issues, by the way the game winning TD was on who?  

Milano was a 5th round pick and has overachieved. 

Tremaine was taken 9 picks after Josh and was supposed to become an elite cornerstone of the defense. he has not

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Edmunds is so terrible. no clue how he still getting recognition as a probowler. zero instinct. is the softest tackler. cant pass protect. the biggest let down of our D developmental wise. hes the same player he was as a rookie that we thought would become something special...

He was taken 9 picks after Josh, and was supposed to be the cornerstone of the defense.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I thought Ed Oliver was fine tonight. The interior was getting push on Mahomes but our DEs were so slow 

For what it’s worth, the refs were allowing holding by both OLs.  Typical “it’s a playoff so swallow your whistles” game.  Oliver did very well under the circumstances.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

they got pressure this game. Mahomes slipped out of containment.

it takes DEs a couple seasons to develop.

It seemed like the rushers on the Bills were afraid to commits to bring him down for fear of him slipping by them, so instead he'd just scramble around more and extend plays.  KC had 4 least sacks all season, not sure anyone brings him down.

Key IMO is better secondary play which became tough without White.

1 minute ago, damj said:

Milano was a 5th round pick and has overachieved. 

Tremaine was taken 9 picks after Josh and was supposed to become an elite cornerstone of the defense. he has not

He was taken 9 picks after Josh, and was supposed to be the cornerstone of the defense.

Why does that matter now? Both are starting linebackers and both are not exceptional.  Why does how they were acquired matter in assessing their play. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Dabol calling runs on the three and outs killed us.  Should have been mixing it up all day 

I dont know what that guy was thinking with that. Dudes a weirdo. Sometimes he's brilliant and then he turns into the biggest terd in the league. Dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Milano’s instincts suck too!! Kelce coming across his face and he continues to backpedal 

The whole D underperformed tonight.

At least Milano has made an impact in the games in the past. Edmunds has NEVER been an impact player in 4 years

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm in the same boat as the Edmunds haters, dude has yet to me show up in big situations. With Davis' performance tonight and Knox emerging (albeit he was quiet for him), there's not much we can do on the offensive side of the ball. Now, I do agree with RB, but at the same time, if Daboll leaves, we need someone that understands balance. For all I know, lack of balance costed us a couple of games this year

I would have liked to see more jumbo sets with Doyle at TE and extra linemen.

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We had the lead with 13 seconds. If you’re complaining about the offense right now, you need to re-evaluate.

Daboll not allowing Josh to sling it against a depleted secondary mean we should have had an insurmountable lead.

The first half play calling was lacking. Josh was slinging it at Will when given the chance

We had the lead with 13 seconds. If you’re complaining about the offense right now, you need to re-evaluate.

Daboll not allowing Josh to sling it against a depleted secondary mean we should have had an insurmountable lead.

The first half play calling was lacking. Josh was slinging it at Will when given the chance

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

That’s what we got from our last 1st round pick, and last two 2nd round picks…COMBINED. 

Don’t anyone talk to me about defense anymore. It’s clear that the best way to win is to load up on offensive weapons and run up the score. Allen and Davis were amazing tonight, but we need a legit RB and some speed at WR. 

speed is good. we have a little bit of it. but there is only one Tyreek Hill. 

I did comment multiple times though how the chiefs have this ability to scheme short passes that gain huge yards after catch. is it andy reid, or do they have multiple guys who are just faster than everybody else? 

the bills seem to get 1 or 2 yards every time they go to those short passes to flats. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.