Honestly what do you do moving forward?

Milanos Milano

How do von Miller and ingram get singed and make impacts on playoff wins for teams, but we keep trotting out our old over paid trash and no impact young guys?

Getting a guy, or a replacement corner or both and even with these Moron losers coaching we are hosting the afc chip game.

Bad coaching and no play makers on d.

Need a pass rusher, replace Edmunds he's just not good, and corner upgrade would help

• Agree 3

Step 1. Fire McDermott and Frazier.

Step 2. Make Daboll head coach.

Step 3. Bring in someone who can coach defense. There is a reason McDermott was fired by the Eagles and nobody will hire Frazier. They are not capable of taking a team to the promised land. Nice guys. No killer instincts.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Edmunds is here next season , if not they are on the hook for his $12 mil option

Wallace is fine as #2 CB, problem is once White got hurt, he was the #1 CB and against KC, he was in trouble.  Do think overall we do need a CB high in the draft as no guarantee Whie will be back in Sept at anywhere near 100%

This is why it’s imperative to draft another stud CB. We need insurance policies there. I’d go CB, OG, OG with the draft. 

OL and DL forever. Keep drafting them. With Allen at QB he can make an average WR elite. No need to spend top picks on WR or TE (which we have). So yeh, protect our QB, and get after the opposing QB = OL and DL until you get it right!

Also, a more aggressive D-coordinator would be nice...Frazier is a nice guy and all, but time to move on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

We still lack that nightmare pass rusher.  We do not have that one guy that WILL get there every time if the QB takes too long.  

The middle of our defense has a tendency to vaporize.  

Not sure if coaching or if we do not have the right guys.

It takes time for DEs to develop.  You don’t have a dominant pass rusher as a rookie.

thus game they got pressure on mahomes but he escaped.  It’s a learning experience on the young guys.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Addison was solely responsible for 3 big scrambles tonight including the first td.  Guy can't set the edge for nothing.

Exactly my thoughts. Both of Mahomes' early scrambles were because Addison ran around him and spun back around instead of containing.

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

We need speed off the edge. We need speed everywhere. We needs LB and CBs

This.  Another playmaker or two on offense.  Get Beasley and Sanders off the roster and bring in another tight end for nights like tonight when Knox has the Sucks.  Add speed on the edge and two more actual NFL-caliber corners.  MAybe take back Taron’s extension if he hasn’t signed it yet (kidding but he’s been pretty bad since he reupped).  

• Like (+1) 1

I still think we need a complimentary back to Motor he proved a lot down the stretch now we need a 1-2 punch

saved the Josh designed runs for the big games and also we only really have 1 tight end being able to run more 2 TE sets 

On defense they need to fire Leslie his cover 2 shell crap has hurt this team enough 

• Like (+1) 3

Sean has to get better in-game… absolutely screwed them tonight with not electing to squib kick 

I also think there should be a serious conversation a bout this defense, it looks great against the tua’s of the world but play a good QB or strong running game and it gets destroyed every time 

Coaching specifically end of game cost us the win today, Sean absolutely buckled that game away 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Igotbills said:

Add speed on offense. We need a pass rush, do we hope that groot or aje is the answer?  I would love a trade for a Mack or c jones type. 

We get white back that’s almost like an addition already. 

I love White, but we can’t rely on him alone. We need another stud CB to take over in cases of injury. We need CB OG OG/OL. 

• Like (+1) 1

As a fan I would just accept that they are the lovable losers that will lose their identity once they win a championship and if I were running the team I would either get rid of either the defensive coordinator or the defensive line.  Maybe McDermott too for not squibbing it at the end.  Whatever let’s get over it at least Allen earned the overdued much deserved respect.

Edited by ChrisWatson#21
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.