Divisional round Saturday - 49ers at Packers on FOX

stuvian

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Today was a day of karmic retribution for dbaggery in the season. Both Rodgers and Vrabel found that out tonight. Hopefully the laws of karma throw us bone for all the playoff heartaches of the past 40+ years!

And perhaps tomorrow the football karma will strike the team that had a player arrested just this week and is endorsed by Jackson Mahomes

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

The Niners are seriously beat up.  I'm glad they took out the Packers but can't see them winning the NFC championship.

If they get healthy, I could see them advancing, but they need Deebo & Kittle obviously.  

If Wirfs injury is serious (should Tampa advance) Brady better be throwing quick slants all game.  

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Is it fair to compare him to Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer??

One of the greatest injustices in the history of the world, Jim Kelly = zero SB rings , Trent Dilfer = one!

I dont begrudge Brad Johnson his. but Dilfer?? Good God he was the luckiest man in the NFL in 2000 for still being in the NFL, let alone on the Ravens!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.