It's statistically proven. Blue pants are a bad luck charm

Draconator

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

I don't remember what I did 5 minutes ago. You expect me to remember a post from 8 months ago?

Do you mean……you have not been taking notes?

I hope you realize that there will be a quiz tomorrow! 

• Shocked 1

On 1/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, Mango said:

Just to complete 2021: 

4-2: White jersey  -  White pants  -  Losses to Pittsburgh and Tampa            - Notable wins over NE 2.0 and KC

0-2: White jersey  -  Blue pants     -  Loses to Tennessee and Jacksonville   - No wins

1-0: Blue jersey     -  Blue pants     -  No loses                                                   - Win over New Orleans

6-2: Blue jersey     -  White pants   - Loses to Indy and New England             - Blow outs over NYJ, Houston, and Miami 1.0

1-0: Red jersey      -  Red pants      -  No loses                                                   - Win over Carolina

EDIT: Sorry for anybody reading this on mobile. I definitely posted this on my computer and formatted it cleanly from there. Just saw my own post on mobile and it is a mess. 

Welp, there we have it. Undefeated with the red on red. I think we have a plan, Beane. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/19/2022 at 3:42 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Maybe we need blue facemasks.

The ones that ended in Kelly's rookie season were always my favorite. Granted i was a baby so I didnt enjoy it in person, but I remember being a kid and liking all the cars and posters that used pics from the 86 season bc of the facemask and the port hole mesh sand knit jerseys. 

Do the Rams typically wear white jerseys for home games? i recall they mostly wear their blue ones.  

Last time they played in SoFi against the Bengals, Cinci was the home team and wore black, forcing LA to wear white for the Super Bowl.  That worked out well. I wonder if that influenced their choice of color scheme for the Bills game.

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Do the Rams typically wear white jerseys for home games? i recall they mostly wear their blue ones.  

Last time they played in SoFi against the Bengals, Cinci was the home team and wore black, forcing LA to wear white for the Super Bowl.  That worked out well. I wonder if that influenced their choice of color scheme for the Bills game.

The NFL rulebook states that the home team gets to decide which jersey it will wear

It’s the players not the unis.  Let’s see.. in Blue on Blue I remember our defense destroyed Green Bay, our offense destroyed Seattle, and the big Thanksgiving win vs the Cowboys. Of the All-time games go back to the Milloy opener when we dismantled the Pats. 

If we want to be superstitious about last year and Tre than why didn’t our favorite white on top of blue work when we played like crap against Jax last year or in the 13 seconds? Because it doesn’t matter. Fingers crossed. Knock on wood. 

Edited by Locomark

On 1/19/2022 at 3:34 PM, Draconator said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2021/10/27/22746974/analysis-buffalo-bills-record-by-uniform-colors-shows-clear-correlation

Now granted, this article was wrote back in October, but a 2 year trend don't lie. 

1-1 white jersey, white pants
0-1 white jersey, blue pants
3-0 blue top, white pants

5-0 white jersey, white pants
3-3 white jersey, blue pants
5-0 blue jersey, white pants
1-1 blue jersey, blue pants
1-0 red jersey, red pants

Someone was lazy.  It's better to go back farther, say McD's first year, and total up the combinations, rather than 1.5 years worth. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.