Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

1 hour ago, beebe said:

Go to a Chiefs game, and I guarantee you will see unmatched hospitality, warmth, kindness and the complete opposite of what you see on Twitter, where hundreds of fans for (insert winning team here) act like idiots. 

The degenerates on Chiefs Planet are clearly not at the games in that case.  Mommy and daddy probably won't give them an advance on thier allowance to cover a ticket.  They will be watching the game from their room in the basement.

cartman.jpg

1 hour ago, Bleed Bills Blue said:

He has a super loooong stride. I think that contributes to this perception you mention. He may not have an explosive initial burst, but he's great at picking a spot to run with little/no initial contact and a clear path downfield; so he's able to build up a head of steam pretty quickly. 

Yesss....great point you make about him picking a spot, then poof, gone.  His decision-making skills are constantly improving with regard to that, which gives me much relief, and allows me not to have to hold my breath every time he tucks it away and takes off.  

What's really funny is that even though Josh is 6'5 and close to 240 pounds, he just does not give defenders much to work with when it comes to getting a nice, clean, big hit to lay on him.  

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Man, they go nuclear if you act like theirs even a convo to be had. That’s my main gripe with them. They act like their boy is in some sort of mythical “god tier” and then it’s all the other mere peasants…. all while being 12-5. 

Keyshawn Johnson was on this a few days. Said something like Allen isn't close by any metric. Clear he doesn't actually know what a metric is

Edited by CNY315
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I know this will sound a little homer but I woke up today and started thinking about this game and I don't know what it is but I just feel like its our time.  Bills are going to the show this year and nothing is going to stop them.  Not the Chiefs.  Not the Bengals or the Titans.  Its our time Bills fans.  This is the year.  Thats how I feel and I'm sticking to it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I know this will sound a little homer but I woke up today and started thinking about this game and I don't know what it is but I just feel like its our time.  Bills are going to the show this year and nothing is going to stop them.  Not the Chiefs.  Not the Bengals or the Titans.  Its our time Bills fans.  This is the year.  Thats how I feel and I'm sticking to it.

I really hope you're right. Either way I can't wait for Sunday night to be over with because the anxiety is hitting extra hard this week.

• Like (+1) 1

Listening to the talking heads....I mean how often do anybody ever get a prediction even close...ever? Not talking about a score....Talking about how the game is going to play out....Last week it was nearly unamimous across the local and national media that the Bills-Pats would be a close game, JA would struggle in the cold and weather...Bellecheck would have some tricks up his sleeve.....NOBODY across the media predicted a historic blow out...(Except me- I told my kids 41-3 Bills or something like that...Pats are freaking old and slow and slow and slow...)

It is funny - that for all the streams of predictions nobody ever really comes close.....

FWIW - I think Bills withstand a furious 4th quarter rally with Chiefs down 4/5/6 and they have 3 shots to the EZ as time runs out and WNY hospitals overflow with a combination of heart and panmic attacks...

9Except me - 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Yesss....great point you make about him picking a spot, then poof, gone.  His decision-making skills are constantly improving with regard to that, which gives me much relief, and allows me not to have to hold my breath every time he tucks it away and takes off.  

What's really funny is that even though Josh is 6'5 and close to 240 pounds, he just does not give defenders much to work with when it comes to getting a nice, clean, big hit to lay on him.  

Haha, poor defenders, can you blame them? MV squared!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Looks like Rashad Fenton will miss the game for the Chiefs with a back injury. Monster loss for KC. Fenton is a great press DB who made the critical INT last year to help the Chiefs put the game away when Bills were trailing by 16 but driving in the 4th Q. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.