Josh Allen Can't Play in the Cold

hondo in seattle

Best QB in the NFL, seriously. There’s still a feeling like he hasn’t even realized his full potential yet, he’s almost there and we’re watching him in the process of growing into it. We all know his upside is beyond any QB in history and he might actually reach it, sooner than anybody thought. He’s going to get a ring. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Best QB in the NFL, seriously. There’s still a feeling like he hasn’t even realized his full potential yet, he’s almost there and we’re watching him in the process of growing into it. We all know his upside is beyond any QB in history and he might actually reach it, sooner than anybody thought. He’s going to get a ring. 

Clearly the most physically talented QB ever to wear a Buffalo uniform...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

1992 versus the 49ers.   Look up "No Punt Game" on Wikipedia.

I was in med school and I was looking for a sports bar to watch that game.  Drove around upper Westchester and lower CT and couldn't find one.  I went to the Gross Anatomy lab instead.  Found out later they won, much to the chagrin of one of my buddies.  That's what I think of when I hear that game mentioned.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I taped and watched every pre-game show today, and they all trotted out Josh's stats below 32F.  I got sick of listening to it, and I'm glad Josh shoved it right up their collective butts.

Most (not all) of the media is looking to bash JA because they said he’d bust. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was in med school and I was looking for a sports bar to watch that game.  Drove around upper Westchester and lower CT and couldn't find one.  I went to the Gross Anatomy lab instead.  Found out later they won, much to the chagrin of one of my buddies.  That's what I think of when I hear that game mentioned.

Other than The Comeback, the No Punt Game is/was my favorite Bills game ever.   Sorry you missed it though an evening in the Gross Anatomy lab sounds equally exciting.

The game I most regret missing - even though we lost - is the first Bills Super Bowl.   I was someplace deep in Arabian Desert playing soldier.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.