1/9/22 Gameday AFCE Champs vs Jets Postgame Thread.

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea they’ve def struggled pre Flores too…miamis got itself a nice little home field advantage with the visitor sideline getting about as hot as the surface of the sun and the home sideline in the shade lol 

I used to work with a player who was mostly PS but played some snaps with JEST.

He said that there were always "lures" showing up at their hotel when their team was in town but same thing did not happen when bunch of guys went down to watch game in Mijami they were not involved in.

• Like (+1) 1

All you #######s wanting McD fired should not be celebrating this victory or the division title.  You should go cry in your basement that someone still achieved something regardless of what your armchair coaching thought.

just my opinion, but F all you all that wants him fired.  I just want to enjoy watching this team be successful 

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Passing gm has me worried but this defense is humming and playing nothing short of spectacular. 

Big Ed is starting to turn into an elite DT, consistently creating havoc in the backfield.  

Championship caliber D for sure.

But the Os inconsistencies have me worried. Josh looked lost for most of this gm. 

• Like (+1) 2

A few thoughts:

- Just win, baby. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know...it was ugly for long stretches. Yet again, an "off day" for the Bills still meant over 400yards of offense, 27 points, and a 17 point win. 

- Don't take today lightly. Only the third time EVER the Bills have won back to back division titles.

- The Bills held the Jets to 52 TOTAL yards on offense. I don't care if they're the Jets, that's really, really impressive.

- Would the Bills dare activate practice squad punter Jamie Gillan for the playoffs? Probably not, but......ya know....

Bottom line: Division champs, three seed, playoff home game with a full house incoming.

And...

One QB sneak slip away from the one-seed. Game of inches. Oh well. No use crying over spilt milk. Tonight....we drink!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Defense played a great game today. There is no doubt. But Zach Wilson played a horrible game. He was indecisive and held onto the ball far too long. He could barely complete a pass. I think a lot of fans on here are thinking we are far better on defense than we actually are. 

I will caveat this and say I hope the bills defense proves me wrong throughout the playoffs 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.