Raiders @ Colts
Broncos @ Chargers 
Browns @ Steelers (MNF)

Mixed conference games:

Rams @ Ravens
Falcons @ Bills

Crap games: 

Jags @ Patriots 

I guess the potential AFC match-ups and teams are so up in the air that idk who to root for, aside from the obvious….

Current Seedings:

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

If we can get one or two good teams (Colts/Pats/Ravens) OUT of wild card contention, and sneak in the Raiders or Steelers…then ill consider that a win.

Either way, go bills! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Got some great AFC match-ups this week: 

Great Conference games:

Dolphins @ Titans
Chiefs @ Bengals
Raiders @ Colts
Broncos @ Chargers 
Browns @ Steelers (MNF)

Mixed conference games:

Rams @ Ravens
Falcons @ Bills

Crap games: 

Jags @ Patriots 

I guess the potential AFC match-ups and teams are so up in the air that idk who to root for, aside from the obvious….

Current Seedings:

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

If we can get one or two good teams (Colts/Pats/Ravens) OUT of wild card contention, and sneak in the Raiders or Steelers…then ill consider that a win.

Either way, go bills! 

I hope Trevor Lawrence has his breakout game and stomps Macaroni Jones back into his pasta box!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Would love to see Bills win + Ravens loss , which puts Bills into the postseason I believe.  The rest is of limited interest.   

Yep, they should make it simple and remove the tie scenarios until that may come up.

Buffalo clinches playoff berth with:

BUF win + BAL loss or tie OR
BUF win + LAC loss or tie + LV loss or tie OR
BUF tie + MIA loss or tie + LAC loss + LV loss OR
BUF tie + MIA loss or tie + LAC loss or tie + BAL loss + PIT loss or tie OR
BUF tie + MIA loss or tie + LV loss or tie + BAL loss + PIT loss or tie OR
BUF tie + NE loss or tie + LAC Loss + LV loss OR
BUF tie + NE loss or tie + LAC loss or tie + BAL loss + PIT loss or tie OR
BUF tie + NE loss or tie + LV loss or tie + BAL loss + PIT loss or tie OR
BUF tie + LAC loss + LV loss + BAL loss + PIT loss or tie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I hope Trevor Lawrence has his breakout game and stomps Macaroni Jones back into his pasta box!

At this point since we can beat the Pats when not in a typhon so  I would rather have the Pats win barely but Mac Jones to have enough terrible game and accelerate his downward projection.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Only problem with that one is that I’d love to see the Colts take out KC, but that means we’d get them the next round.

Yeah, I saw that but not sure there is a scenario where a good team plays against the chiefs otherwise. I think we can beat the colts but that beating by them is still fresh haha. Gotta play the good teams sometime. 

Just think though, Chiefs do the dirty work of eliminating the colts, then go on to lose to the titans or bengals. Bengals/Titans vs Bills conference championship is best case scenario i feel like, unless one of the wildcards surprises everyone (which could be the colts).

This is all a dream though haha, Chiefs and Colts aren't dropping their last two games.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Agree 1

Both Falcons and Jets are games a legitimate Super Bowl contender ought to win. A winning streak and closing out the division on their own terms is what I think is best for Buffalo's playoff run.

I am rooting for that and Jonathan Taylor being in safety/health protocols if we match the Colts!

Better yet, let Taylor get 20 carries for 40 yards against Buffalo so our run defense creates more confidence!

Edited by Wizard

18 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Need the Titans to loose their last two games to give us a shot at the #2 seed. Definitely rooting for Miami this week.

If the Dolphins beat the Titans, both the Bills and Titans will have 6 losses (assuming the Bills beat the Falcons).  The last games of the year are the Titans at the Texans, and the Bills vs the Jets, and both the Titans and Bills figure to win their games.  If it comes down to the Bills vs Titans for the 2 seed, obviously the Titans have the head to head edge.  

What if there are three 11-6 teams?  Say, Bengals, Bills, and Titans -- a very real possibility.  I am not sure how that would shake out, but Cinci would have the best conference record of the three.  Once again I don't think the Bills could get the 2 seed.  

If Tennessee loses both its remaining games, and Cinci loses to either the Chiefs or Browns, I think that's the only way the Bills get the 2 seed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.