12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

17 minutes ago, uninja said:

Feel like last week’s awful drops have Sweeney in the dog house this week. 

Did he have more than one?  Not that one shouldn't be enough to doghouse him...but he only had one target.

He's credited with 1 drop on the season, which given he's only had 12 targets, is 8.3%.

The thing is, Sweeney's blocking does not seem to have taken the step it needed to take.

This is the first time this year I have been nervous about a game.  All the chips are on the line today.  Its playoff atmosphere and this game is kind of a playoff game.  Win today and the Bills control the division.  Lose today and playoff hopes themselves are slim.  Gotta win this game.  Lets go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Moss being active and Breida being inactive makes me nervous. The offense is better when Breida takes snaps and Moss doesn't see the field.

Breida has been pretty ineffective the past couple of weeks. I hope they still plan to give Singletary the workload.

• Agree 1

Just now, Beast said:

Two things about Moss in and Breida out.

1- Moss is a better blocker.

2- Moss has better ball security.

Honestly I couldn't care less about his ball security if all he does is get tackled behind the LoS or at best make 1 yard.  I don't hate Moss or anything but he is not playing good.  If I see 1st and goal with Moss taking the ball for a wasted down, like has been the case with every game he has played, I might throw something through my TV.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Not having Star hurts.  Need all the run stopping support we can get

star is average.  Bean not acquiring a real 1T is what hurts this D.  But the excuses are over.   this team has. a franchise qb, all pro War, and Bean and McD can’t figure out how to put a good team on the field for 60 min straight. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.9e7f07ceb2612830d2a8e425fb89d686.png

Well, I guess the Pats don't have to concern themselves with our 2 TE sets.

They could probably put Gilliam out there if they wanted to do something like that.  You are probably right though.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.