12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Sal was talking about it on the radio this week… he said ESPN reached out to interview him for the segment

Oh, I wasn't intending to dunk on Sal for it.  I get it, it's ESPN's idea of quality Bills coverage

But there are a lot of storylines for the Bills at Pats game that I'm genuinely interested in - Bills missing 2 starting OLmen to Covid and getting Dawkins back just under the wire - will Dawkins really be able to go?  is there any precedent for a guy being activated and playing well?   What about being down 2 of our starting WR?

What about the impact of the 3 Pats on the Covid list?

So it chaps me when the press chooses to cover Middle School Slumber Party Gossip instead of actual football topics.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Ya watching that is basically the equivalent of volunteering to get kicked in the groin 20 times in a row 

I won’t see it. Actually I won’t even see the game live. I’m on the road visiting family for the holidays.  I’m going to try to watch some of it on my phone/Sunday ticket app

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I won’t see it. Actually I won’t even see the game live. I’m on the road visiting family for the holidays.  I’m going to try to watch some of it on my phone/Sunday ticket app

Ah damn! We are going to miss your updates/insights buddy.

Hope you're able to watch some of it at least.

Hope you have a great Christmas with your family

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m skeptical Hodgins gets even a handful of snaps.. meanwhile the board is giddy about a 7th round pick who’s been hanging out on the practice squad. 

“The board” = 4-5 people hoping a kid gets a chance and makes a name.  I mean…..that’s kind of the best part about rooting for a team imo.   Having hope.  

I personally agree with you.  I don’t think Hodgins will play much, if at all today, but I do like him as a potential contributor down the road.  His catch radius might be better than anyone suiting up for us today. 

I guess I don’t see the need to be negative and talk smack about some fans that are hoping for Hodgins to make a name for himself today.  What does it accomplish other than solidifying how people view you here?  It’s almost as if you’re just an actor playing a role.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who exactly gave you permission to leave us to fend for ourselves?  You know what will happen, right?  RIGHT????

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There once was a guy from Ohio,

It’s off to see family he’ll go.

We’ll miss his updates

From the Twitter-space 

But YOLO missing his Bills?  OH NO!

Edited by Son of a K-Gun
fat fingers, little keyboard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well, since you went ‘there’, my Son got me this Kelly, Reed, Thurman Thomas autographed strat for Christmas! 
Mama’s not happy it will be displayed in the living room, but she’s cranky anyway..🤷‍♂️🎸

99401629-C3FB-4B0C-B703-E41DE9D1198E.jpeg

Wow, jealous!  Shred that thing like they shredded 90’s defenses.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m skeptical Hodgins gets even a handful of snaps.. meanwhile the board is giddy about a 7th round pick who’s been hanging out on the practice squad. 

I see the "3 Ghosts of Christmas" had no effect on you once again this year.

“Darkness is cheap, and Scrooge liked it.”

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.