Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Patriots

BillsFan619

Well, here we are, Bills Mafia. The biggest game of the year (so far) is upon us. Even with such an up and down season, it's awesome that we still have a great chance at the division with everything in front us.

I don't believe we will have to score a ton of points on offense to win this game. I believe the high 20's will win this for us.

This is a to the sticks game as you're not going to get a lot of big chunk plays against a BB led defense. Since there won't be many big plays, the Bills need to be consistent, stack 1st downs and then be very effective with their opportunities in the red zone.

Since Cole Beasley is out they need that player who can consistently get to the sticks and also be an effective outlet in the red zone. Our WRs will get their yards but I'm gonna go with Knox (@muppy) as I see him being the guy who will extend drives and help us be as effective as possible in the red zone.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills, take what's yours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Matt Milano. The defense truly goes how he goes good or bad. The Patriots game he was over pursing too hard and it showed. He is usually in lock step, but he will really dictate IMO what happens. He is also a big energy guy and you can see they feed off him.

• Like (+1) 4

Singletary. Bill is known for taking away the other team's strength. For the Bills that's passing the ball. Need Singletary to be able to run the ball which will go a long way in getting the Bills a win. On defense its the entire front 7 in stopping the run and putting pressure on noodle arm to beat them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

McKittrick - I think he'll see a number of passes playing in Beasley's spot in the slot. I can see him getting a couple of jet sweeps (hoping)just to mess with grumpy ole' BB, maybe even take a punt or kickoff to the house.

I expect him to find the end zone and be a pest to the pats defense all game.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Spencer Brown.  If he plays LT the Bills are going to lose

This is the main reason I think the Bills don't have a chance in this game and probably getting taken to the woodshed.

He can't play LT and Belichik will be salivating and getting him penalized and baiting him into possibly even being ejected from the game because he can't seem to control his emotions.

And even if Dawkins is back is he going to be anywhere close to 100% or useful in this game?

I know it's player...however I'm going with Brian Daboll. 

These are the types of games he always seems to overthink and instead of having a nice game plan with good flow and rhythm he seems to say "eff it...dialing up 55 throws, 2 runs." Much like we say about Allen taking what the defense gives him...Daboll needs to do the same.

If Daboll is seriously wanting to take the next steps and become a Head Coach somewhere...this is the type of game he needs to show he's able to plan for. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Well, here we are, Bills Mafia. The biggest game of the year (so far) is upon us. Even with such an up and down season, it's awesome that we still have a great chance at the division with everything in front us.

I don't believe we will have to score a ton of points on offense to win this game. I believe the high 20's will win this for us.

This is a to the sticks game as you're not going to get a lot of big chunk plays against a BB led defense. Since there won't be many big plays, the Bills need to be consistent, stack 1st downs and then be very effective with their opportunities in the red zone.

Since Cole Beasley is out they need that player who can consistently get to the sticks and also be an effective outlet in the red zone. Our WRs will get their yards but I'm gonna go with Knox (@muppy) as I see him being the guy who will extend drives and help us be as effective as possible in the red zone. Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills, take what's yours.

BOOM May it be So!

I'll prepare some anti  vapor pills to prevent fainting from sheer bliss if this comes to pass......:-))))))))) @ColoradoBillslol

m

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.