[Incomplete Title] If I am defensive coordinator

Xwnyer

If I am the DC I draw up a five DL 3 lb scheme or 4 DL 4 Lb and 3 DBs covering .  We ran something like this when I was in high school we called it monster defense.  Our best defensive player either played on the line or LB based on the read.   In high school never worried about QB stretching field similar to cheats* QB.   I think Milano is perfect guy for this role since he can cover and has better instincts that Tremaine.

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

If I am the DC I draw up a five DL 3 lb scheme or 4 DL 4 Lb and 3 DBs covering .  We ran something like this when I was in high school we called it monster defense.  Our best defensive player either played on the line or LB based on the read.   In high school never worried about QB stretching field similar to cheats* QB.   I think Milano is perfect guy for this role since he can cover and has better instincts that Tremaine.

They will come out throwing Sunday.  No way Belicheat does the same thing he did the first game.

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Not to mention every aspect of playing LB minus body type…..and tackling.  I think they’re both equally meh in the tackling department 

on topic.  No chance McD does this

Edited by NewEra

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

They will come out throwing Sunday.  No way Belicheat does the same thing he did the first game.

I agree mostly but Mac jr isn't ready to throw all the time so they will definitely throw more just not more than usual. This could be the game we use more 43 than 42. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.