Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

5 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

his body -- his choice... We still have more talent then the Patsies-- it will be up to our coaches to prove their worth

I wished he got vaccinated but I agree. His choice. If the vaccine prevented him from testing positive I would be annoyed, but he could have gotten vaccinated and he still would have tested positive, just like all the guys who did get the vaccine.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

this news was definitely unwanted but here we are.   You know the Bills are built to adapt so someone will receive Beasleys snaps we shall see.

Either that or Gabe Davis and Dawson Knox continue to go OFF and McKenzie takes one to the house....singletary!!

This shouldnt be a team distraction  it is what it is...adapt or fail. I pray they gameplan and the Bills WR position becomes a bit moot aka not HUGELY significant.....that would be ideal imo

Edited by muppy

39 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Beasley last year was the guy who reliably and consistently moved the chains.  This year, not so much.  I don't know if he's lost a step or if defenses are playing him better or if the rotten O line is not giving Allen time to go through his progressions and find Beasley.  But Knox (with some painful exceptions) seems to have developed into a good, move the chains, kind of TE.  And we have McKenzie.  So we can get by without Beasley.  

Why are you questioning Beasley's value to this team.He gets open all the time, he never drops anything and he's  as good as any slot receiver in football. Ask Josh, who is the guy he trusts most. Diggs and Cole. Knox is coming on but he's got to do a lot more in big spots to compare his value to Cole. Don't use his Vax status against him, and please don't compare him to McKenzie. That destroys credibility. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

Good thing he is vaxed so he will only miss one game worst case.   

Seriously, I am concerned about a larger outbreak at OBD.....vaxed dont need tests, wonder how bad it is.  Hopefully we play this game with most of our players.

Me too.  I'm pretty sure he and Josh were sitting next to each other on the bench for a while on Sunday.  Hopefully, outside kept the virus away from Josh.

20 minutes ago, Evian said:

About 95% of the players testing positive are vaccinated. Not "some" players. Virtually every player that has tested positive has been vaccinated. The vaccine does nothing to prevent you from getting it. This isn't rocket science to understand.

Okay. That has nothing to do with what I said. The NFL policy is that unvaccinated players are tested daily. Many vaccinated players will get covid and not be tested. Unvaccinated players that get covid are 100% going to test positive and miss games as a result. Since the new variant is spreading so rapidly it is likely that most if not all unvaccinated players will eventually get it and then test positive.

I hope Cole gets well soon if he has symptoms, but honestly he hasn’t been a huge factor this season. It’s a loss, but Bease being out shouldn’t be the reason we lose. We’ve gone much of the season without Bease production. Now I’ll let everyone get back to heated off topic debates. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Okay. That has nothing to do with what I said. The NFL policy is that unvaccinated players are tested daily. Many vaccinated players will get covid and not be tested. Unvaccinated players that get covid are 100% going to test positive and miss games as a result. Since the new variant is spreading so rapidly it is likely that most if not all unvaccinated players will eventually get it and then test positive.

It doesn't matter. It is about 1-2 players per team that are not vaccinated. The NFL is throwing science out the window and saying positive players can play as long as they are vaccinated are have no symptoms, but positive unvaccinated players have to miss games. It is the height of stupidity. Even government health officials have said the NFL policy is a joke. It is all a dog and pony show now with no real concern about covid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

I must've missed the part where he said healthy people aren't capable of catching it. He'll probably be feeling completely normal within a week just like I was.

He said it early in the season...why he wasn't getting vaccinated