NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

Just now, Nextmanup said:

These huge Bills vs. Patriots games are fantastic IMO.  They are the only thing approaching what I'd call a true rivalry these days.

And regardless of who wins on Sunday, don't be surprised to see the Patriots AGAIN in the first round of the playoffs.

Tons of calculators have us playing them whether we win or lose on Sunday.

A Round 1 playoff game against the Patriots would be fantastic.

Yea it’s a fun time to be a fan…Covid aside of course lol we are just such a pessimistic fan base after years of losing that we assume the worst 😂 the game day threads are hilarious if you spend any time in those lol if we don’t score every single possession dozens of people predict the game and season are over and you’re just like bro it’s week 1 relax hahaha

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Honestly, who cares?

This stuff is designed to trigger those who are easily triggered...and it looks like it did a great job of it! 

It's hilarious how psychologically damaged this fanbase is by all things "New England."

😂

hi ...well imo that "reporter" crossed a line that goes beyond football ...no way should he have spoken so disrespectfully about an opponent...especially coming from how many rings its just classless...... I dont think Im triggered so much as resolved in my dislike of that team ...the media is gonna media CLICKBAIT for the neandrathals in faaxbarrah pfft bottomfeeders.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

You don't think the players cared before this popped up? Any time fuel is added to the fire can be good

Of course they cared. That’s the point. You think something like this actually matters to the players or they even know about it? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Of course they cared. That’s the point. You think something like this actually matters to the players or they even know about it? 

Oh yeah dude, I was just asking a question that was near or equal to the stupidity of yours....figured it was close enough so went with it, 

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Absolutely, it's known BB uses stuff like this with Pats players and this very Bills team has before also. You can't honestly say you have never seen coaches/teams use stuff like this??  Are you not aware?

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

I see Patriots fans as a cautionary tale.

It's cool when your team wins. But your team can win TOO much.  They are absurdly detached from reality at this point.

I think they envy Bills fans. They see us & remember what it was like to just be a normal fun-loving fan.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

I see Patriots fans as a cautionary tale.

It's cool when your team wins. But your team can win TOO much.  They are absurdly detached from reality at this point.

I think they envy Bills fans. They see us & remember what it was like to just be a normal fun-loving fan.  

Right; they envy us because we lose more than they do and therefore are not detached. 

🤪

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Right; they envy us because we lose more than they do and therefore are not detached. 

🤪

Well, when you put it THAT way.

Seriously, though - would you trade places w/ them right now?  They say it themselves - they only get excited about AFCCG's and SB's.  No matter what Jones does, he'll only ever be a fraction of what Brady was. Their best days are behind them.

Oh yeah dude, I was just asking a question that was near or equal to the stupidity of yours....figured it was close enough so went with it, 

You must be new to sarcasm. Welcome to the internet. There’s going to be a lot of it. Try not to get too upset. 

Absolutely, it's known BB uses stuff like this with Pats players and this very Bills team has before also. You can't honestly say you have never seen coaches/teams use stuff like this??  Are you not aware?

This team’s chances of winning the division and even keeping their playoff chances alive are at stake this Sunday. I think they’re aware of what’s at stake and don’t need some no name  clown in front of camera as extra motivation. 

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You must be new to sarcasm. Welcome to the internet. There’s going to be a lot of it. Try not to get too upset. 

Lol, you were not being sarcastic though and was seriously questioning it...I don't believe you....liar, liar, your tighty whities on fire!

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, you were not being sarcastic though and was seriously questioning it...I don't believe you....liar, liar, your tighty whities on fire!

So you really thought that I believed the players didn’t care about this game until they found out about what this dude said?

I was also kidding about you being new to the internet but now I’m not sure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.