MNF - Raiders @ Browns

Steptide

I learned last night that a former employee and good gal...who was a huge Raiders fan...passed away in November.  When the Browns took the lead and then got the INT...I looked up to heaven and said...Linda, they need your help.  I swear I heard her say..."It's not over yet."  Guess it wasn't.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Rookie Allen didn't exactly make him look good.

I'm not gonna stand for this revisionist take. Zay Jones had one of the highest drop rates on the Bills.  Allen wasn't the world beater he is now but Zay Jones did just fine at making himself look bad in 2018 and 19.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

With our tiebreaker troubles, any wildcard contender picking up a 7th loss there helps.

I get that, but....the Raiders also are 7-7. I'm wondering why it was better for us to see the Browns go to 7-7 -- which I gather it was -- than to see the Raiders go to 7-7.

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I'm an idiot. I realize now the Browns would have been 8-6 with a win. Duh. I blame the weed.

Edited by Logic
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I get that, but....the Raiders also are 7-7. I'm wondering why it was better for us to see the Browns go to 7-7 -- which I gather it was -- than to see the Raiders go to 7-7,

Do you think the Raiders will go 3-0 against Denver, Indy and LAC? 

Browns will hopefully rack up loss #8 against Green Bay this weekend.  Even if they don’t, they wrap up with the Steelers and Bengals.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I get that, but....the Raiders also are 7-7. I'm wondering why it was better for us to see the Browns go to 7-7 -- which I gather it was -- than to see the Raiders go to 7-7,

You want as many of the 6 (now 7) loss teams to lose. 

They each will lose 1 more.  The Bills should not be worse then 10-7

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

1) Two 7-7 teams is better than one 8-6 team, given that 10-7 is our most likely outcome.

2) The Raiders are pretty bad 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.