I know it is a long way out - 8 Days, but you got to be kidding Foxborough Weather

Billsfan1972

9 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/foxborough/02035/afternoon-weather-forecast/2089589?day=8

Look at the wind & gusts.....

Football gods must be hate the Bills.......😜

this would be absolutely nuts.  Winds of over like 20 are pretty rare. To be in the 40s and 50s MPH for two games is just bad luck. 

11 minutes ago, Success said:

I'd hate this MUCH more if I was a Pats fan.

Our QB has arguably one of the strongest arms in the history of the NFL.  The New England QB might end up having a pasta named after his arm.

I don't see how they would worry given Josh has to play NE defense and not NE QB. Which having the better QB still doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Ghost_002!

10 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I don't see how they would worry given Josh has to play NE defense and not NE QB. Which having the better QB still doesn't mean anything.

So, it doesn't matter what New England does on offense?

I don't think you're thinking this through.

36 minutes ago, Success said:

So, it doesn't matter what New England does on offense?

I don't think you're thinking this through.

So if BB slows Allen down or gets his defense to make Allen throws one of his usual picks you think that won't decide the game? Since it's looking more and more like Allen gotta do everything for the Bills..

And I know some here don't think much of Jones..but if Cam Newton moved the ball on you guys today. Mac won't be able to?

He had almost 300 yards and 2 TDs after throwing two pics in the first 1/2 against the Colts in indy.

So he can surely move the ball enough against the bills In NE..where the coach makes them practice outside in bad weather to be ready for it.

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

So if BB slows Allen down or gets his defense to make Allen throws one of his usual picks you think that won't decide the game? Since it's looking more and more Allen gotta do everything for the Bills..

And I know some here don't think much of Jones..but if Cam Newton moved the ball on you guys today. Mac won't be able to?

He had almost 300 yards and 2 TDs after throwing two pics in the first 1/2 against the Colts in indy. So he can surely move the ball enough against the bills 

Well, you're juggling the goalposts all over the place here.

My only point was that the wind hurts the rook much more.  Because he has a weak arm.  So, NE basically HAS to establish their run game, and get a lead.

If the Bills take a lead, and Mac has to throw?  Much more limiting for that team.  Allen can throw all game, regardless of conditions.

Mac threw a ton of yards in garbage time, yes.  Good point.

Unless it's a Nor'Easter it won't be anything close to the last game.   The Great Lakes build their own weather.  The only chance of anything close to the winds they faced in the last game is if there is a major system moving up the coast.  

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

119 degrees Fahrenheit with solar flares coming within a few miles of Orchard Park.

What is it, 30 minutes after the last solar flare within 5 miles, that they can resume the game?   Provided the radiation levels stay below a certain level, of course. 

I actually just looked at the forecast you posted...gusts for the last game were 20 mph above those gusts and sustained winds were 15 mph more.  Not even close.  This forecast is "just another November day" in Buffalo.  JA won't lose sleep over that $#%*...neither should you.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.