Thursday Night Football Game Thread : Week 15 Kansas City Chiefs at LA Chargers

HomeTeam

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dolphins fans have tried to convince themselves that if Tua was in the same situation as Herbert he would look just as good, but you only need to watch 2-3 plays from each of them to see the vast difference. I love watching Herbert make them look like fools week after week.

We'd be doing the same thing if we drafted Tua.

10 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The Pats have 4 losses this season......all at home. Playing there doesn't mean anything. Not to mention the Bills have been somewhat better on the road.

What’s the weather report for pats game.  ?   Looks crazy on tv,,'was it in thx 60’s today in Buffalo?  Hope for mild weather so we can throw but if so I expect BB to come out throwing w no runs then!  Lol!  Can’t do same thing two games!  Mistake not to go for the win and go for to here? reallu exciting game tonight.  

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

This is what the Bills vs Cheats game a few weeks ago should’ve been on the entertainment scale. Instead we got a ***** show in the weather department. 

If we weren't actually playing that game, I would have loved it.

I just love weather games.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Everyone wants to hype our WR’s but I’m watching this game thinking our receivers need to be better. 

They would benefit by an infusion of size and speed.  Diggs is elite and Beasley is a crafty slot receiver but you can see that in some ways our WR group is almost one dimensional.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.