Contempt Pt. II: Just in case it wasn't Antifa, prominent Fox News personalities, members of congress, and Donald Jr, who somehow couldn't get ahold of his father any other way, reach out to Mark Meadows on 1/6 to try to get Trump to stop the insurrection

716er

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You were told.  You can go look it up if you’re so inclined.  Or you can post stupid videos on the Internet.  I guess that’s better than leading the revolution with a spatula.  But ultimately the choice is yours. 

I am a huge proponent of going to the source.  Please, regale us with stories of current day Jim Crow. 

So your refusal to tell us what makes the GA law Jim Crow on steroids leads me to the only conclusion that makes sense.  It was a stupid remark and you're too embarrassed to tell us what it was.  You did already bring up the water in line thing which is soooooo ***** stupid to compare to Jim Crow I don't even know what to say.   

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I haven’t lied.  Looks like you’ve been hitting the HCQ a little too hard again.  Not sure how this works — are you off the wagon or back on again?  Either way, time to chill on the anti-malarials for a bit.  

Now, now, don't hide from the lies you/your ilk told/parroted Gibbons.  Namely the "there's no science behind it [even though Teflon Tony recommended it 15 years earlier]," "Trump made it up after looking at his stock portfolio [see earlier comment, not to mention he sold that stock years earlier]," and, my favorite, "it's dangerous [despite tens of millions of people being on it daily and it being around for over 60 years]." 

Those are a lot of lies to create about a safe drug which was the only treatment for Wuhan virus at the time.  At worst, it doesn't work and Wuhan virus kills the person anyway.  At best...it works, but that would be a huge win for Trump so the Dems needed to create lies to scare people from even trying it.  Pathetic lowlifes.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

When is your GED test?

He couldn't pass a test,

From inkblot to urine................

Meanwhile:

Adam Schiff Caught Doctoring J6 Text Messages Between Republicans.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/14/adam-schiff-uses-text-messages-that-disprove-insurrection-to-try-to-shore-up-sagging-insurrection-narrative-n1541626

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He couldn't pass a test,

Meanwhile:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/14/adam-schiff-uses-text-messages-that-disprove-insurrection-to-try-to-shore-up-sagging-insurrection-narrative-n1541626

Thanks for sharing this, B.  

It’s not a surprise to anyone paying attention as the allegations shift from “Trump was responsible for 1/6” to “Trump probably wasn’t responsible but he didn’t not stop it neither!”.  We saw that with Russia….the Dems fed their true believers starting with  “treason” morphing to “why would anyone not comply with a tribunal if they are innocent” to “ok there was no treason but he didn’t cooperate as we demanded!”.  It happened with Ukraine as well.  

The  first I heard of what is shall now refer to as “da Democrat morph” was when @Tiberius signaled resignation yesterday with his “arsonist who doesn’t help put out the fire” post.   I wondered why he wasn’t using the analogy that “an arsonist should be held to account for the arson, duh”.  Then, today, @SectionC3 came in firing hot about Pelosi being a member of the crowd, then later on in series of posts seemed willing to go to great lengths to prove he’s coming unglued emotionally—but never quite articulating the facts substantiating the actual crime he’s accusing DJT of.  I mean sure he’s got lots of conspiracy theories, he’s got several rabbit holes he’s diving down, and he’s got his posse backing him up with such gems as the old “If you’re innocent why bother availing yourself of the constitutionally guaranteed right to defend oneself” argument (this is the third time it’s been used, 4 if you include the Kavanaugh hearings).  

It’s because Schiffty sent out the bat signal to move to plan B—Trump was apathetic.  

It’s a shame really, because I agree with these good fellows about prosecuting the actual rioters from 1/6, though I do wonder a bit about whether or not defendants are being denied due process.  

Anyway.  Thanks for posting this.   I’ll dive into Schiffty’s full comments and see where they take me.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just like most of us have been saying, (this shift in focus to the texts is proof that) they have nothing tying Trump to the idiots breaking into the Capitol, as they would surely would have found something by now and charged him.  And since Trump had no control over that, he also had no control over getting them out.  They did what they did of their own volition (whether the FBI was involved is another matter) and merely left out of boredom because they had no real plan, much less the ability to carry one out, once they entered the building.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump LOVED what happened.  I'll tell you once again what you already know, because I'm an idiot.  He Tweeted "this is what you get", and told them they are great people and he loves them, but NOW it's time to go home(after he saw it failed).  I don't care if the FBI, BLM, Antifa and Pelosi all conspired to do it, but I find it the least funny comical thing in the world that you want to gloss over what Trump's true feeling were.  Making zero attempt to intervene, despite calls from probably literally 100's of calls, he sat and watched Rome burn.  If that doesn't go against his oath of office NOTHING ever will.  If you can't see and understand this, you're unreachable, period.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

He couldn't pass a test,

Meanwhile:

You prove daily how ignorant you are lmao.

14 hours ago, T master said:

Well apparently so were all those committees the Dems spent so much money on because nothing ever became of it .

And yes you are correct as far as evidence everywhere we see Biden caving to the Chinese at every turn & when they tell him that they were the ones that were going to stop paying on the tariffs he was like Okay no problem that's what a Puss president does let's other countries dictate to the US what they want .

Where is Biden caving to China? 

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I am a huge proponent of going to the source.  Please, regale us with stories of current day Jim Crow. 

So your refusal to tell us what makes the GA law Jim Crow on steroids leads me to the only conclusion that makes sense.  It was a stupid remark and you're too embarrassed to tell us what it was.  You did already bring up the water in line thing which is soooooo ***** stupid to compare to Jim Crow I don't even know what to say.   

Hoax.  You were told.  Turn off daytime TV, stop not looking for a job, and look it up for yourself, Welfare Jim. 

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for sharing this, B.  

It’s not a surprise to anyone paying attention as the allegations shift from “Trump was responsible for 1/6” to “Trump probably wasn’t responsible but he didn’t not stop it neither!”.  We saw that with Russia….the Dems fed their true believers starting with  “treason” morphing to “why would anyone not comply with a tribunal if they are innocent” to “ok there was no treason but he didn’t cooperate as we demanded!”.  It happened with Ukraine as well.  

The  first I heard of what is shall now refer to as “da Democrat morph” was when @Tiberius signaled resignation yesterday with his “arsonist who doesn’t help put out the fire” post.   I wondered why he wasn’t using the analogy that “an arsonist should be held to account for the arson, duh”.  Then, today, @SectionC3 came in firing hot about Pelosi being a member of the crowd, then later on in series of posts seemed willing to go to great lengths to prove he’s coming unglued emotionally—but never quite articulating the facts substantiating the actual crime he’s accusing DJT of.  I mean sure he’s got lots of conspiracy theories, he’s got several rabbit holes he’s diving down, and he’s got his posse backing him up with such gems as the old “If you’re innocent why bother availing yourself of the constitutionally guaranteed right to defend oneself” argument (this is the third time it’s been used, 4 if you include the Kavanaugh hearings).  

It’s because Schiffty sent out the bat signal to move to plan B—Trump was apathetic.  

It’s a shame really, because I agree with these good fellows about prosecuting the actual rioters from 1/6, though I do wonder a bit about whether or not defendants are being denied due process.  

Anyway.  Thanks for posting this.   I’ll dive into Schiffty’s full comments and see where they take me.  

So you still saying the "Stop the Steal" rally was about celebrating the peaceful transfer of power? LOL 

11 hours ago, daz28 said:

Trump LOVED what happened.  I'll tell you once again what you already know, because I'm an idiot.  He Tweeted "this is what you get", and told them they are great people and he loves them, but NOW it's time to go home(after he saw it failed).  I don't care if the FBI, BLM, Antifa and Pelosi all conspired to do it, but I find it the least funny comical thing in the world that you want to gloss over what Trump's true feeling were.  Making zero attempt to intervene, despite calls from probably literally 100's of calls, he sat and watched Rome burn.  If that doesn't go against his oath of office NOTHING ever will.  If you can't see and understand this, you're unreachable, period.  

Fair enough.  Let's apply the same standard to the Dem pols who remained silent for months on end while cities actually burned all last summer, with all the death and destruction that accompanied, making 1/6 pale in comparison.  You think they weren't "LOVING" it (well, until the polls started to reflect it)?  At least the Capitol is now safe (and should have been that day, a matter for which another committee should be convened to find out why it wasn't).  I can't say the same for cities.  Which do you think has done more damage, both at the time and long-lasting?

Frankly I'd rather move on from Trump, but given the choice between him and the Dem candidates, I'm going with him.  This is what we've been given.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Can you point when and where this shift occurred? 

Can you also point where Trump didn't collude with Russia after 100's of meetings with Russians, Manafort exchanging campaign data and strategy, etc?

And Trump didn't ask the Ukraine president for a favor?

You are delusional.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You were told.  Turn off daytime TV, stop not looking for a job, and look it up for yourself, Welfare Jim. 

Nah.  You realize that it was dumb and you’re too embarrassed to remind us of how dumb it really was.   I understand how hard it was to admit it but real men usually admit when they were wrong.  

Jim Crow on steroids.  My reply? 🙄🙄🙄

Jim Crow on steroids.  Those who actually suffered through Jim Crow’s reply?  😡😡😡

3 minutes ago, T master said:

At every turn the Chinese basically told the new administration that they were no longer going to pay the tariffs that were imposed to level the playing field economically .

I also read some where (can't remember where now) that the chinese said they may even add a extra 3 to 5% on top of new imports as a FU to the previous administration to get back the money they had lost and i haven't read anything else on the matter .

But if that has been allowed by this POTUS that just shows exactly how weak he is by allowing that to happen and wouldn't surprise me if that is where some of this inflation that Joe has helped give us & the supply disruption was something to do with it in some way .

What do you mean they won't pay them? How would that work, lol. Come on and show us this one 

9 minutes ago, T master said:

At every turn the Chinese basically told the new administration that they were no longer going to pay the tariffs that were imposed to level the playing field economically .

I also read some where (can't remember where now) that the chinese said they may even add a extra 3 to 5% on top of new imports as a FU to the previous administration to get back the money they had lost and i haven't read anything else on the matter .

But if that has been allowed by this POTUS that just shows exactly how weak he is by allowing that to happen and wouldn't surprise me if that is where some of this inflation that Joe has helped give us & the supply disruption was something to do with it in some way .

By the way ignorants is bliss but stupidity is hereditary which is your case and i can get the knowledge to stop being ignorant but you on the other hand are doomed because well i'lllet you figure it out .

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

Well okay i have went and done some more research on this that i have said in my previous reply's and from what i have read i have to apologize because are you ready Tibs & Billstime ?

I was wrong !! You can gloat now it's allowed .

So color me a dumb ass for saying what i did and from this point on as far as the tariff thing goes i will no longer bring it up although i would really like to find the article i was referencing to show you i wasn't just spouting off for no apparent reason but you win some you lose some ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nah.  You realize that it was dumb and you’re too embarrassed to remind us of how dumb it really was.   I understand how hard it was to admit it but real men usually admit when they were wrong.  

Jim Crow on steroids.  My reply? 🙄🙄🙄

Jim Crow on steroids.  Those who actually suffered through Jim Crow’s reply?  😡😡😡

Hoax.  You’re lazy, Welfare Jim.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You’re lazy, Welfare Jim.  

When one loses and argument they typically change the subject, don't respond or resort to name calling.  You got two of the three. 

You've lost this one big time and you know it but you're too afraid to admit it.  I sure hope you're not involved in litigation.  If you are I would love to see your won/loss record.  Stick with personal injury.  It suits you better. 

You can save face buy telling us now what makes the GA law Jim Crow on steroids. 

Common man.....debate the issue or go home.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1