Game Week: Week 15 Carolina Panthers at Bills thread

Hapless Bills Fan

14 hours ago, Billever76 said:

I want nothing to do with dorsey..i dont understand the love for him by the fans..the guy has proved Nothing as far as him being able to become a successful OC..he is UNPROVEN...if dabol goes we need to get the best OC available...one that can call both run and pass plays and knows how to manage an offense with the capabilities this roster has

What do you think of Darrel Bevell?  He might be free if Meyer gets fired from the Jags.

14 hours ago, Greg S said:

I wouldn't mind red over white but the all reds suck. Same for the all blues. At the end of the day just win the game. 

I dont mind the all reds. Actually I kind of like them but red over white would be better yes.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I still have no clue what’s going to happen…weather definitely hurt the pats too I’m sure they would’ve preferred not running the ball every play and giving us ample chances to win the game on offense late lol seems like a tossup type game that’s gonna come down to the turnover battle.  It would be wonderful if Matt Breida doesn’t fumble the ball in scoring range to open the game this time lol 

The probably did want to throw the ball at times, but after that first throw by McCorkle Jones, they shelved that idea for emergencies only. 

13 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Looks like we will have to wait till next year to see McCaffery play in Buffalo😉

McCaffrey is the type of player Bean is going to have to be on the lookout for.  He'll likely get dropped or traded by Carolina because of the contract.  At the same time Cmac has to understand that he'll never stay healthy if he continues to handle the ball as much as he has.  IMO in the right situation he would be the best 3rd down/passing down RB in the NFL.

Signing  a guy like McCaffrey would be similar to our signing Lofton back in the day.  Loften was no longer a #1 WR but he was the best damn #2 in the NFL for a couple of seasons.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

“they” being the Panthers, I presume you mean?

They being we look like some half-assed minor league arena football team wearing our red PJ's the BUFFALO BILLS. But if they win the game then who will care. That is the only thing that really matters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

McCaffrey is the type of player Bean is going to have to be on the lookout for.  He'll likely get dropped or traded by Carolina because of the contract.  At the same time Cmac has to understand that he'll never stay healthy if he continues to handle the ball as much as he has.  IMO in the right situation he would be the best 3rd down/passing down RB in the NFL.

Signing  a guy like McCaffrey would be similar to our signing Lofton back in the day.  Loften was no longer a #1 WR but he was the best damn #2 in the NFL for a couple of seasons.

I'm personally hoping Beane gets on the horn to his old buddy Gettleman (if he's still in NJ come March) and trades for Saquon Barkley. Dude is still just 24 years old.

The Giants have him stuck in an ancient offensive scheme with no creativity. Get him in here, rebuild his confidence, and move him around the field like the deadly weapon he is. Let's see if defenses still want to go two-high all game when Barkley is the short outlet in the passing game.

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, Logic said:

I'm personally hoping Beane gets on the horn to his old buddy Gettleman (if he's still in NJ come March) and trades for Saquon Barkley. Dude is still just 24 years old.

The Giants have him stuck in an ancient offensive scheme with no creativity. Get him in here, rebuild his confidence, and move him around the field like the deadly weapon he is. Let's see if defenses still want to go two-high all game when Barkley is the short outlet in the passing game.

NO NO NO. Damaged goods. I live in NJ so I see a lot of the Giants. Barkley is not the player he was in college.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Regardless of the RB chosen and Barkley would be excellent, the selling point is whether they want to extend their career.  Running the ball with Allen being the focus of the defense has it's advantages for a RB used to getting hit by three guys as soon as he gets the hand off.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.