Zach Cunningham released (Update : Claimed by the Titans)

billvernsays

If nothing else putting a claim in for ZC would light a fire under Edmunds 

The Texans will eat a $12.8 million dead cap hit next year. With no guarantees for 2022 and a $275K dead cap hit for the remainder of this year, it's likely that a team claims him off waivers. 

Edited by billvernsays
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You need to cover to play in McDermott's scheme.

I'd normally agree with you but given the current issues against the run, this would be a player I'd want.  You need a run stopper like this guy, not only for his physical skill, but that corporate knowledge that could improve the defense.  

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Texans have been sitting people, keeping them out of games, totally dysfunctional and their HC is a borderline moron

I think I'd rather just be called a moron than a borderline moron.

Cuz if "borderline" I'd be nervous that I'd do one more dumb thing in front of you and then I would drop down to an official moron after that.

If just a moron from the start, there's less to worry about - you already made up your mind.

• Haha (+1) 2

I wonder which afc team will scoop him.  Seems like a good for the packers, who are going to be getting Jaire Alexander back soon.  That team has done thing right. Losing their 3 best OL from last year, still rolling along.  Making less mistakes. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.