Mac Jones files trademark on MJ10

Commish

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

I am surprised  he didn't say "I should have been taken #1 overal" but still early in the week.

I mean, to this point, pretty clearly he should have been the first QB taken.   As I've mentioned I'm an Alabama alum and fan.  Sure, he had NFL talent around him last year, but he still made decisions and the throws.  He's not going to terrify anyone with his long ball, but he will absolutely dink and dunk you to death and has an adequate middle game

This is amazing!

I thought that the whole "we have our next Brady" thing was just NE fans and media having some fun and getting a little carried away, but these guys actually believe it.

The dream ends Monday night, and the alarm clock is set for 8:00 PM (Mac always hits the snooze button) 

Edited by TheFunPolice

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is amazing!

I thought that the whole "we have our next Brady" thing was just NE fans and media having some fun and getting a little carried away, but these guys actually believe it.

The dream ends Monday night, and the alarm clock is set for 8:00 PM (Mac always hits the snooze button) 

I expect the Bills to win on Monday, maybe bigly, but I also think Mac Jones could very well be their long term QB.  People saying that Tua Tagovailoa and Josh Allen would be the long term AFCE rivalry had the wrong Alabama QB.  Tua may still turn out to be adequate, maybe even good, but my money would be on MJ being the guy between the two of them

7 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I expect the Bills to win on Monday, maybe bigly, but I also think Mac Jones could very well be their long term QB.  People saying that Tua Tagovailoa and Josh Allen would be the long term AFCE rivalry had the wrong Alabama QB.  Tua may still turn out to be adequate, maybe even good, but my money would be on MJ being the guy between the two of them

Looks that way so far.  Of course part of it may be the luck of one landing among the Marine Mammals in Miami and one getting drafted by one of the greatest if not the greatest coaches of all time.

18 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Mac will never have a better coach in his career than BB, and it's likely his O-line will never again be as good as it is now.

Both are keys to how well he's playing right now.  We'll see how long he has both.  I think it's more possible that he regresses in the years ahead than it is that he improves.

54 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

He's not going to terrify anyone with his long ball, but he will absolutely dink and dunk you to death and has an adequate middle game

His predecessor made a HOF career out of dinking and dunking.

Dang. Everybody cocky on here. Think the Bills are just gonna steamroll them Monday night huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope like hell it happens, but we've all seen this team melt when good teams play vs Buffalo this season. Prove me wrong Bills! The Patriots are good and could quite well win with MJ10.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

Dang. Everybody cocky on here. Think the Bills are just gonna steamroll them Monday night huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope like hell it happens, but we've all seen this team melt when good teams play vs Buffalo this season. Prove me wrong Bills! The Patriots are good and could quite well win with MJ10.

I’m realistic enough to know it doesn’t effect the team, but it’s just bad karma. Every time this board had a week of calling other teams and players garbage, it seems like we’ve lost. I’m going to keep quiet until Monday. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

No doubt Mac is good, IMO. He passes the eye test to me. When Jones throws the ball is looks clean. even if he doesn't have top end arm strength. 

Tua looks awkward throwing the ball to me, and I'm totally unimpressed with his career so far. Maybe he gets better, but I doubt it. Heck, who am I, but his own team doubts it too from all appearances. They seem to have given up on him after like 5 games. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.