What teams do you fear playing in the PLAYOFFS the most?

Estro

13 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This.  

I do not want to see the Colts again.  I do not want to see the Titans with Derrick Henry back, even if he's limited.  I do not want to see Cleveland even though they look like a dumpster fire right now.  

But really the entire AFC playoff bracket will be filled by pretty good teams who are perfectly capable of beating us if we don't bring our A-game. 

The AFC is loaded with young QB's who are looking to prove themselves in terms of winning the big game. Would you be stunned if come February you found out any one of these guys led their team outta of the AFC:

Lamar

Hebert

Burrow

Allen

Jones (not as flashy but he does his job well and has BB coaching him)

Mahomes (already done it)

The Titans may not have the same caliber of QB in Tannehill but with Henry he is a different QB and even Carr in Oakland I could see Flacco-ing it for a stretch. Truthfully I am not sure of the last time the AFC was so open and fun in a sense. There is not a single playoff matchup that would not have intrigue and value. Meanwhile the NFC is reallyy top heavy and drops hard. 

i know the original question was what team do u fear the most.   tbh,  i fear every team right now.   thats how badly our Bills can play any given Sunday.   yes when things are working we can blow teams out,  we havent blown any "good" teams out tho and seem to struggle against very good teams and on occasion terrible teams.    its this inconsistency that says we should fear everybody.

Chiefs... Still think they are the team to beat to get to the Super Bowl.   

They aren't as good as they've been, but nobody else has really stepped up to take that crown.  

We can, but haven't... yet. 

Colts/Titans (with Henry) are teams I'd rather avoid, but I think this staff/team is too good to get beat by them twice in the same season.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I fear no team.  Not one. 

Give me anyone.

I fear bad weather.  That's it.  

Same here.  Weather and a COVID outbreak.  This is put up or shut up week, and I feel like we’re maybe, finally, focused and ready to get our act together. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

This.  

I do not want to see the Colts again.  I do not want to see the Titans with Derrick Henry back, even if he's limited.  I do not want to see Cleveland even though they look like a dumpster fire right now.  

But really the entire AFC playoff bracket will be filled by pretty good teams who are perfectly capable of beating us if we don't bring our A-game. 

Cleveland might be the only exception. They are hot trash. I doubt they even get in the playoffs. 

The Colts. Maybe the Pats. Nobody else.

The Bills can beat any team. They just have to execute and not shoot themselves in the foot. We have a flawed, yet explosive offense. We have a defense that has shown it can be smothering.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Really depends on Dabol, if he goes air raid we'll struggle but if we go more 2 backs or 3 wide then we'll be a  lot better.

I think we’ll see the KC game plan with a healthy dose of Gabe Davis.  Maybe this is the week we bust out the shot to Kumerow that we’ve been setting up all year.  Can’t wait for next Monday. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.