We may not lose again…

eball

2 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

We have to run the table & hope the Titans lose 2... it's not happening!

Titans remaining games

Week 11: VS -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Week 12: AT - New England Patriots (6-4)

Week 13: Bye

Week 14: VS - Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7)

Week 15: AT - Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1)

Week 16: VS - San Francisco 49ers (3-5)

Week 17: VS - Miami Dolphins (3-7)

Week 18: AT -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Pats, Steelers, 49ers could all be tricky. But easier than theyve played already

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don't think the Bills will lose many more regular season games this year. Bucs? One of the Pats games?

I've kind of given up on the idea of securing the one seed in the playoffs. The loss of home field for a potential AFC title game doesn't bother me as much, but the loss of the bye week sure does.

Oh well. I simply don't see the Bills winning out AND the Titans losing two games, which is what would have to happen.

• Agree 1

This team isn't good enough to win out and even if they continue to play with similar focus they did against the Jets the oline is going to cost them a few games along the way by default.

Injuries and covid issues are starting to linger as well which is something to monitor but this is true for a lot of other teams right now as well.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

43 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Titans remaining games

Hold my beer.  🤣

Yeah, I hear you.  Although that SF game for them got more interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

Tough remaining opponents:

- Patriots: Mac Jones can’t beat this defense. Not this year anyway.

- Bucs: Defense isn’t impressive due to injuries.

- Saints: No QB

- Colts: Pretty well balanced, but Wentz will probably blow it

Bills should be favored in every game (maybe not at NE). I think we could do it if we stay healthy and focused.

2 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Titans remaining games

The Titans style of play makes them vulnerable to defeat every week.    It's why "run and stop the run" based teams without elite QB's haven't been winning SB's.

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yep and nobody was catching up to the 11-0 Steelers in 2020.   Certainly not the 8-3 Bills!

You got it all figured out.:thumbsup:

Yup and that happens every year! did you notice our remaining schedule compare to titans.

And yup they hold the tie-breaker too

Yup better record

Oh yeah what about playing the pats twice while they are only one back of us today

Yup lets see what you got on that

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

12-5..

Been saying it all year and not backing away now…

That was my prediction at the beginning of the year (and losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs) but still think it's a bit optimistic at this point until this team starts winning games against teams that aren't in a free for all for the #1 overall pick next spring.

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I don't think the Bills will lose many more regular season games this year. Bucs? One of the Pats games?

I've kind of given up on the idea of securing the one seed in the playoffs. The loss of home field for a potential AFC title game doesn't bother me as much, but the loss of the bye week sure does.

Oh well. I simply don't see the Bills winning out AND the Titans losing two games, which is what would have to happen.

Only thing that gives me hope is that I would have said the same thing last year about us and the Steelers. Then we did win out, and the Steelers faultered hard down the stretch. It can happen.

As much as I hated the loss in Jacksonville, the team may be better because of it.  Learning to be the hunted includes knowing that every team is built on NFL talent and cannot be taken lightly.  If you don't prepare fully through the entire week and bring all of your physicality on game day, you may not win on Sunday.

I think back to last year's Hail Murray loss in Arizona.  Up until that game we protected leads by attempting to run the clock with conservative play calling.  After that loss, we never stopped trying to score until we were kneeling for the win.

This team (coaches included) is still learning how to be successful when opponents are gunning for you every week and has shown a continuous growth mindset.  

I'd like to see nothing but wins for the rest of the year, but as long as the growth continues, we will be happy in the end.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.