Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

30 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Really their one bad game was against the Titans. Thought they were too focused on stopping Henry as Tanne killed them with the PA.

Yup, that's what I will be watching for against Colts and Taylor. Hopefully Wentz doesn't pick us apart like Tanne did

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Forgot about Mahomes, he’s been struggling most of the year but they did play great that night against him.

KC is 4th in yards, 1st in both plays and yards per drive, and 10th in points. I know they are held to a high standard, but their offense has been objectively pretty good this season. Mahomes' stats are just a tick under Allen's too. 

Edited by dave mcbride

On 11/15/2021 at 8:28 AM, ProcessAccepted said:

Not exactly about the Colts game but looking at the current standings - Who do you root for in the Pats-Titans game in two weeks? I'm thinking you have to root for the Pats right if we're to have any shot at the bye week in the playoffs.

I would say you root for the Pats* if you think the Bills have a good chance to win out the rest of the season or a max of 1 more loss.

Even with the Pats* win Bills still lack the tie breaker.  Lots of games left but I just can't root for the Pats* especially in this situation.

Titans remaining schedule:  Hard for me seeing anything more than 2 losses.

Texans

Pats*

Bye

Jaguars

Steelers

49ers

Dolphins

Texans

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

This is scary as hell… for the rest of the NFL. This is Josh Allen with his offensive line playing below average. 

If our offensive line regularly plays at a slightly above average clip… woof.  

Have we found our offensive line?

Dawkins-Boettger-Morse-Williams-Brown

Is this the group that we can now rely on? Do we even think of starting Feliciano once he's healthy again?

30 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Have we found our offensive line?

Dawkins-Boettger-Morse-Williams-Brown

Is this the group that we can now rely on? Do we even think of starting Feliciano once he's healthy again?

I think he’s a smidge better than ike at LG. Wouldn’t put him back at RG. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.