Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

31 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Idk man...Without Rodgers I'd say that's missing a bit much lol. Although if the Chiefs D plays like they have been, Love has a good chance

I get there is a delta between the 2 but their D is good.  Chiefs D is bad.  Love will have Adam's and Jones to depend on.  They will be just fine. 

26 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I get there is a delta between the 2 but their D is good.  Chiefs D is bad.  Love will have Adam's and Jones to depend on.  They will be just fine. 

Yeah I agree as long as KC's Defense is struggling as we've seen so far. Didn't they get Clark back and someone else that's been out? Not sure, but if they get a couple guys back that's been out they may not be as bad.

Anyway, Love has a good chance to make enough plays to help them win if KC struggles again. I was just mainly commenting on when you said Love starting instead of Rodgers they won't miss much. 

46 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Well, at least by Josh refusing to answer, we can be fairly certain he isn't lying about it. Or more accurately - not playing word games ("I've been immunized" referring to homeopathic treatment). "I am not answering" is better.

100% this.  We all know the NFLPA negotiated it's the player's choice.  Get it or don't get it.   Say you did or didn't, or refuse to answer - all valid.

But don't lie or mislead.  That there's just weak sauce.

• Like (+1) 4

If the league knew he was unvaccinated and still allowed him to do in-person unmasked media availabilities, don't you think that raises some issues with respect to the other unvaccinated players who were not extended the same privilege? 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Rodgers should have spent less time on grooming his new redneck haircut, and more time getting vaccinated.

What an idiot.

I mean, it's his choice to get vaccinated or not, but there are NFL rules to follow either way.  I may not like my employer's rules, but they're still the rules I gotta follow as a condition of employment. 

The choice to not get vaxxed is legitimate under the CBA.  The choice to not get vaxxed AND not follow the rules - I can not disagree with you. 

The Shield doesn't sound happy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDTCWSFXEAQRsmv?format=jpg

image.thumb.png.4fac6b88ddadb0f100a3f0def5c9e550.png

'Course it could all go "pppffffffttt" like the Titans kerfluffle did.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't know if anyone asked.  Since Josh has repeatedly answered "I'm going to keep that private", there wouldn't be a lot of point.

Given that vaccination status can directly impact NFL game status, it's a relevant question for a reporter to ask and no one is going to be terminated for asking it.

Yeah, we know Josh's answer wouldn't stop reporters from asking the same question multiple times, just worded differently.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, we know Josh's answer wouldn't stop reporters from asking the same question multiple times, just worded differently.

I mean, for a long time now, they seem to have given up.  I suppose they could get back to it.  But it's still Josh's right not to give them an answer to his medical information.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That would be one reason the Shield ain't happy

The Shield is trying to put "primary responsibility" on the Packers.  But it's not like this is some nobody who only plays 1 o clock games.  It's one of the league's main faces.  They knew and did nothing.  "We told them repeatedly" won't wash.  

9 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This post is full Derogatory. Take a chill pill my man. Control that rage. 

Personally I consider myself a redneck, so I don't consider "redneck haircut" derogatory, just descriptive.

And I gotta agree with @Nextmanup: it's not about being vaccinated or unvaccinated (his choice); it's about his employer has protocols for each choice, and he chooses to 1) ignore the protocols 2) lie or at best mislead about his status.  That's prime ijit territory IMO.

"Cowboy up" like Josh did and just say 'I'm going to keep that information in-house' if you don't want to tell the truth about it.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, it's his choice to get vaccinated or not, but there are NFL rules to follow either way.  I may not like my employer's rules, but they're still the rules I gotta follow as a condition of employment. 

The choice to not get vaxxed is legitimate under the CBA.  The choice to not get vaxxed AND not follow the rules - I can not disagree with you. 

The Shield doesn't sound happy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDTCWSFXEAQRsmv?format=jpg

image.thumb.png.4fac6b88ddadb0f100a3f0def5c9e550.png

What is the context of this text message? Who is it between/from? 

Good for the league to push this off to the Packers, I guess. But does the league not keep track of who is vaccinated and who is not? Did they have no idea that Rodgers was not vaccinated and was not following league rules? 

From a 1000 foot view the “well it’s the team responsibility” answer makes sense….unless you spend 8 Mississippi’s thinking about it. Then it doesn’t make any sense. 

I think there are a number of scenarios in how this all plays out. I am curious how it all unfolds in terms of punishment from the league or lack there of. 

20 minutes ago, BRH said:

If the league knew he was unvaccinated and still allowed him to do in-person unmasked media availabilities, don't you think that raises some issues with respect to the other unvaccinated players who were not extended the same privilege? 

Beas is unvaccinated and is doing in-person unmasked PCs.  I don't think it's a rule that unvaxxed players need to wear masks in front of the media... if it is, everyone's turning a blind eye to it.

• Like (+1) 1