OBJ drama in Cleveland

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Never did like that guy from a team perspective it's all about him & his 5 minutes of fame when ever he can get it ...

Agree, never cared much for him myself either. Remember the game against Giants he was a lil B word when he got blocked on a play then after he got mad and hit one of our players late and kinda dirty.

• Like (+1) 1

This is really weird...

I guess the Browns couldn't trade him for anything yesterday? Or was the issue fitting his current salary under Tampa's cap?

If I were the Browns, I would cut him knowing he would be subject to waivers and likely picked up by Jacksonville or Detroit. Petty? sure, but maybe deserved. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is really weird...

I guess the Browns couldn't trade him for anything yesterday? Or was the issue fitting his current salary under Tampa's cap?

If I were the Browns, I would cut him knowing he would be subject to waivers and likely picked up by Jacksonville or Detroit. Petty? sure, but maybe deserved. 

Saints tried to trade for him but there was a salary cap issue 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

this feels more like an OBJ problem than a Baker problem.     Browns have had tons of injuries,  Baker is clearly hurt,  OBJ is dropping easy passes.    QB>diva WR,  even if its Baker.   time to move on from OBJ.

Edited by bigduke6

51 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

He’s famous for one catch.

As time has passed, we have all seen dozens of clips of all levels of receivers including high schoolers making the same catch. It was all the new gloves the receivers are wearing now.   

That’s why he’s famous.  But he was a helluva player in NY

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like he will be getting released 

Why would you release a player today rather than trade him yesterday. I know they couldn't get anything from the saints, but they could have just shipped him to any team for like a 6th and still gotten something for him. This is not a dig, it's a legit question.

Edited by ndirish1978

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.