Panthers willing to trade McCaffrey, should Bills go all in?

Sherlock Holmes

1 minute ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Still doesn't make sense 

Makes plenty of sense for me, here you go since it's upsetting for you...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/regardless

I was using as an adverb as you can see scrolling down just a bit....meaning despite what has been said or done. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Makes plenty of sense for me, here you go since it's upsetting for you...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/regardless

I was using as an adverb as you can see scrolling down just a bit....meaning despite what has been said or done. 

Obviously we would take him on a veteran min. or similar contract. Beane would, every GM in the league would

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah, as responding to original post I quoted which read, "we could rework his contract". So I take it you assumed that means vet min to you?

I mean regardless means regardless. There are numbers where he makes sense and there are numbers where he doesn't 

Just now, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

I mean regardless means regardless. There are numbers where he makes sense and there are numbers where he doesn't 

Maybe , but "regardless" of what numbers you think make since it likely would not be vet min. Which imo wouldn't be worth the risk.

You following me here now? We on same page yet? We good?

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Maybe , but "regardless" of what numbers you think make since it likely would not be vet min. Which imo wouldn't be worth the risk.

You following me here now? We on same page yet? We good?

I think so. You didn't actually mean "regardless of contract"

A lot of times when really good players come available, people say things like "hard pass" that just make no sense. Obviously if you could hypothetically get a top talent easily and cheaply, you do it. Beane has said he's always trying to make the team better and he's always interested when top players come available.

9 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

A lot of times when really good players come available, people say things like "hard pass" that just make no sense. Obviously if you could hypothetically get a top talent easily and cheaply, you do it. Beane has said he's always trying to make the team better and he's always interested when top players come available.

I meant "regardless "of the possibility if it could be reworked (which we done know if it could, even if by chance it could, which we also don't know by how much). So I kinda went out on a limb and assumed it wouldn't be vet min or less enough if it were to be reworked to be worth the risk, imo

Got it this time?

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

I'd love to have McCaffrey, but I don't think that's a good long-term move. You don't need an elite RB to win a SB. You need to prioritize QB, receivers, and defense. Running game just needs to be respectable.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Sure, let's scrap our high-octane passing offense, take the ball out of JA17's hands, and re-build our offensive philosophy around an injury-prone running back who by the way is paid at the top end of the market.

McCaffrey is one of the best pass-catching RBs. He can run in the Bills scheme. I'm not for taking on that contract, but it's not like they would need to adjust much. He would be used the same way as their current duo, but solo.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

No one was ever trading for a QB that can't play this year. 

except maybe Miami.  But really, can't understand anyone trading for him with 20+ sexual assault accusations hanging over his head, I mean, it's not like he's thinking of running for president in 2024.

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

“Package some picks and Addison” 😂

why on earth would Houston want Addison?  

I agree, but they did trade Hopkins for David Johnson.

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

17 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I meant "regardless "of the possibility if it could be reworked (which we done know if it could, even if by chance it could, which we also don't know by how much). So I kinda went out on a limb and assumed it wouldn't be vet min or less enough if it were to be reworked to be worth the risk, imo

Got it this time?

Nah bro, I seriously want to know if you understand now? You made a huge thing out of it so I want to make sure you're all good now....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.