Panthers willing to trade McCaffrey, should Bills go all in?

Sherlock Holmes

53 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Everybody here knows how much I love McCaffrey but have been unwilling to accept that the Panthers would be willing to ship him out. Well, seems that that time has come.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-panthers-willing-trade-christian-031706279.html

Now this article says that it would be Houston getting him as part of the Watson deal but I have other plans...

We have the closest relationships to the Panthers in the league so why not help them out, right Beane?

We package some picks and Addison to Houston, Carolina send us McCaffrey so we can take real good care of him and get him some Super Bowl rings starting this year. Carolina sends some picks and players to Houston and gets DeShaun. Everybody is happy, especially Josh Allen and me!

I have the highest faith in Beane to get this done...Let's Go Brandon, work that phone!:wub:

i can’t tell if you are half-joking or not. But under your scenario the Bills would, in effect, be getting CMC for Mario Addison and a pick or two? That seems like a bit of a stretch! 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i can’t tell if you are half-joking or not. But under your scenario the Bills would, in effect, be getting CMC for Mario Addison and a pick or two? That seems like a bit of a stretch! 

No, Carolina would be getting Deshaun Rapist... we are paying Houston for Carolina and getting Run CMC in return:wub:

10 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Would rather use the 1st round picks on Olinemen

We can't draft Oline well... always pass on the goods.

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can we set him up as an independent contractor so he doesn’t get paid the games he doesn’t play?

Why not incentivize his new reworked contract?

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm sure you didn't. 

I touched him in fantasy everyday... even when he's eating up one of my IR spots for the past two years:cry: -Jabba

55 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don’t see RB — even an elite player like CMC — as a smart place to invest big money…ESPECIALLY for a pass-heavy offense whose QB hates checking down like I hate Brussels sprouts.

He won't hate checking down when that RB can take it to the house every play and line up in the other slot position from Beasley:wub:

• Vomit 2
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No, Carolina would be getting Deshaun Rapist... we are paying Houston for Carolina and getting Run CMC in return:wub:

We can't draft Oline well... always pass on the goods.

REally?

Other than Ford, who is starting again, I don't see any "busts". Excellent draft record.

21: 3 Spencer Brown 5 Tommy Doyle 7 Jack Anderson

20: None

19: 2 Cody Ford

18: 5 Wyatt Teller

17: 2 Dion Dawkins

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1

Which injured All-Pro runningback is more valuable this week?

Saquon Barkley or Christian McCaffrey?

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah Yeah, meant irregardless, your handcuffs are too tight spelling officer. How bout loosening em up for me? 😑

You thought he was pointing out your grammar? I didn't even notice...😄

Edited by unbillievable
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, unbillievable said:

I would take JJ Watt, Q Nelson, and C Mcaffrey on 1yr vet minimum contracts right now. 😁 Might be able to get them back for the playoffs.

Watt was reported done for season  and Mcaffrey I don't have confidence he'd get through to round 2 even if he was

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.