Terry Pegula left Owner’s meetings

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

After almost 2 years of this. Pretty dense. To not, at least require masks…Its like groundhogs day, people making the same mistakes over and over and never learning. 

Yes but you also assumed they allowed someone to enter who was Covid+ and other things never stated.

And speaking of assuming things, how do you know he wasn't wearing a mask?

And BTW, you don't have to wear masks at the stadium now as instead everyone entering has been vaccinated.  So why does this have to be different?  Does Terry wear a mask at games while sitting in his suite??

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

After almost 2 years of this. Pretty dense. To not, at least require masks…Its like groundhogs day, people making the same mistakes over and over and never learning. 

How do you know the coach wasn’t wearing a mask - or that they weren’t required?

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Hypocritical to say the least.  They should lead by example. 

Different rules? Is this like mask off when eating but if you get up mask on type of logic?  

They let a cov+ into the party, they obviously didn’t follow all pertinent health rules, if any.

Again...you have no idea what happened.  The coach could have tested negative that morning and developed symptoms the next morning.  The coach could be vaccinated. 

You need to do a Frozen here: "let it go"

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Pegula has two daughters?

2 daughters with Kim  and one from his previous marriage - plus a son with Kim (Matt)...may have missed one as that is off the top of my head

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Assuming they held the wedding purposely on the Bye week

I believe the groom is a PSE employee, no doubt tracking all the ex-GM, coaches, staff salaries owed and related Non-Disclosure Agreements associated; keeping it within the family business...

4 hours ago, shane nelson said:

My house has a simple rule, no one can get married during the NFL season.  Don't care who it is or where it is, the answer is simple NO

The corrolary to that rule for the serious fan is to abstain or take contraceptive action as necessary in order to avoid delivery during the playoffs and the Super Bowl. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You been watching 24 reruns again with biological Covid weaponized whatever.  Where’s Jack Bauer when you need him?

God that show brings back memories of the dumbest person I've ever met. They literally thought that the show was live at each interval of the day and wondered who would get up at 3am-4am to watch it.   No joke. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Those evil vaccinated people not wearing masks!! Or wait is it the evil people who aren’t vaccinated at all? Or wait.. who is evil again? 

Go back to yelling at clouds. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Assuming they held the wedding purposely on the Bye week

I LOVE that they have the poochies with them! 

Probably bad form to say I hope he hugged Jerruh on the way out…..so I won’t say that. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Hypocritical to say the least.  They should lead by example. 

Different rules? Is this like mask off when eating but if you get up mask on type of logic?  

They let a cov+ into the party, they obviously didn’t follow all pertinent health rules, if any. 

Again, you simply don't know this. It's a guess.

Sometimes people test negative at one time and then can test positive very shortly thereafter. You don't know what happened.

As Hap suggested, pipe down.

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Pretty dense indeed. These posts are providing a living example.

Assuming facts not in evidence is indeed a pure logical mistake.

You do know that Hap is a mod, right?

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

God that show brings back memories of the dumbest person I've ever met. They literally thought that the show was live at each interval of the day and wondered who would get up at 3am-4am to watch it.   No joke. 

Seriously? That's freakin' hysterical.

Probably also wonders "When do these people go to the bathroom?"  So stupid because the answer is obvious. During the commercials.

6 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Seriously? That's freakin' hysterical.

Probably also wonders "When do these people go to the bathroom?"  So stupid because the answer is obvious. During the commercials.

The fun part was screwing with her for a few weeks when it was on from 11pm-12am(24 time) we would watch it at 8pm(or 9 can't remember) and record it and invite her over to watch it at 11pm when it has already aired.

Edited by The Wiz

18 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The fun part was screwing with her for a few weeks when it was on from 11pm-12am(24 time) we would watch it at 8pm(or 9 can't remember) and record it and invite her over to watch it at 11pm when it has already aired.

🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Three. And two sons. 

🎵 And a partridge in a pear tree. 🎶

39 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

The son of a guy  I golf with occasionaly , was once her tennis coach not sure if he still is,  was at the wedding this past weekend.   Let the guys I know who play with him regularly to be on alert.

Why?  He cheats?  Uses 'Foot wedge'?  Miscounts strokes? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.