Game Thread: MNF Colts @ Ravens

PromoTheRobot

LJ doesn’t worry me - colts D melted down - whole secondary was backups and line got no pass rush. Given up that long td pass to brown was criminal. LJ is mistake prone and you put pressure on him, which we would with our rotating 8 flat, and he would make mistakes

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Allen

Herbert

Henry

Brady

No one else is close.  

The Ravens are their own HOF kicker and the Colts awful kicker away from being 2-3

Yeah well over the last 4 games we're 116 points away from being 0-5. 😂 See! I can do that too.....

Edited by billsbackto81

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Might be a stupid question but let’s say colts fire Reich, would anyone on here disagree about bringing him in as OC if Daboll does leave in 22?

I don't think any hardcore Bills fan would have a problem with it. Front office may have different thoughts on the matter though.

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Allen

Herbert

Henry

Brady

No one else is close.  

The Ravens are their own HOF kicker and the Colts awful kicker away from being 2-3

Agree with your top 4.  What about Trevon Diggs?  I think LT is the only defensive player to ever win the award.  Diggs might get a few votes if he keeps playing as well as he is.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I get the feeling we're promoting from within on that one.

Agreed.  Dorsey is the OC in waiting.  Unless he leaves too, why would you not give it to Dorsey? This of course assumes he is actually helpful in designing/calling the passing game as he is listed.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Might be a stupid question but let’s say colts fire Reich, would anyone on here disagree about bringing him in as OC if Daboll does leave in 22?

Reich would get another head coaching job. He is extremely well respected around the league.

And I highly doubt that will happen anytime soon anyways.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

Okay.  The first one in the previous game, you are correct.  But in this game Lamar's knee was clearly down before the fumble.  It was the right call.

Still want to see this video... You might be wrong, after all.

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I love Frank, but this is Allen’s offense and if Daboll leaves, then Dorsey will take the OC reigns. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, QCity said:

He knee was CLEARLY down before the ball came out. That still frame image was taken after his knee already hit the ground and touched. 

vAoTvX6.jpg

27 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

You do know a player isn't down til they get touched, right?

That's why I wanted to see the video. The tweet says he was not touched. 

Edited by Paulus

By the end of the game the Colts knew they had a sieve for a defense.  No professional CBs, up against LJ and those Raven receivers.  Come on.  But they had a chance to win at the end of regulation.  They ran out of time, because they let the Ravens use up almost the whole clock before scoring their inevitable tying TD.  The Colts should either have use their time outs to conserve time, or let/forced the Ravens to score more quickly.  If Wentz had a full two minutes or even a full minute to get into position, the Colts would have had a much shorter FG or possibly a TD to go back in front.  

That, and winning the coin flip, were the only two chances the Colts had at the end.

Being here in Indy, the Colts nation were not happy with Frank when they were driving in the fourth and had the ball inside Ravens 20 and he took his foot off the the gas.  Classic conservative coaching with feet of clay moment.  Ran the ball three times and try to burn the clock.  Defense was ready for it and the result was a loss of  5 yards and the FG was a miss.   You lose the momentum on the road and you are going to pay.    Dominate a team a majority of the game  but lose can tear a team apart. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.