10/10/21 SNF Gameday Bills @ Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Bald guy at background table on right:

" I picked the wrong bar to visit while in the Witness Protection Program..."

I was in a billsbackers bar in PB (Blind Melons right at the beginning of Crystal Pier) for a game. And this guy comes in keeping his head kind of down, takes a furtive look around, and heads out the door. Dude was obviously looking for a quieter place than the Bills bar so I get it....But the night before I had seen that old John Walsh show Anericas most wanted. The guy I saw looked just like the guy from TV  for Real. I thought nawww.........didnt have a cell phone I just let it go. That night hubby said you hetter call the tip line just in case....sure enough this man and his crime partner were on a rampage throughout the country and they caught both of them in this vicinity within the next week lmaoooo I swear its true.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Very interesting game.  IMO, Bills have- by far- the better roster.  But, Chiefs have Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce.  From a team building perspective, what's better?  Having that complete roster or having those few mega-elite stars?

The first one of any of those 3 get hurt. You are banking on them staying healthy 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I was in a billsbackers bar in PB (Blind Melons right at the beginning of Crystal Pier) for a game. And this guy comes in keeping his head kind of down, takes a furtive look around, and heads out the door. Dude was obviously looking for a quieter place than the Bills bar so I get it....But the night before I had seen that old John Walsh show Anericas most wanted. The guy I saw looked just like the guy from TV  for Real. I thought nawww.........didnt have a cell phone I just let it go. That night hubby said you hetter call the tip line just in case....sure enough this man and his crime partner were on a rampage throughout the country and they caught both of them in this vicinity within the next week lmaoooo I swear its true.

YOU are a real Hero! (Heroine?)

Thank You!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.