Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.

MAJBobby

The Eagles are having a nice season at 5-1.  They have a QB and RB having great seasons and I can't help but wonder if their players might have an easier time getting recruited.  Also, I suspect their similar color scheme has allowed their uniforms to become more Bills-like.   Could be a market for a #17 Firebaugh game jersey too.

Firebaugh Football.JPG

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

The Eagles are having a nice season at 5-1.  They have a QB and RB having great seasons and I can't help but wonder if their players might have an easier time getting recruited.  Also, I suspect their similar color scheme has allowed their uniforms to become more Bills-like.   Could be a market for a #17 Firebaugh game jersey too.

Firebaugh Football.JPG

Did Firebaugh always have Bills-style unis?

On 10/4/2021 at 6:17 PM, HurlyBurly51 said:

They have no idea what they’re in for😅

No, but I think they are gonna find out soon.  I'd love it if they would set aside say 10% of the profits and I'm thinking it could be alot.  Set up a couple scholarships to benefit school districts children.   

A community service scholarship named after Josh's grandfather  'Buzz', an athletic based scholarship named after Josh, could have a grant to help gifted but ill children by providing them with  tutors if they are too ill to attend school in person. 

In home tutor visits alongside internet and computer equipment to have classes over web, either one on one or some kind of zoom group classes. 

If Josh Allen progresses as we all hope and now even expect he will, they could really make a Allen/Firebaugh brand that could set up a nice local foundation.  JA17 is more of an philanthropic family brand than the TB12 self-promoting brand. 

Edited by AuntieEm
Format and grammar corrections

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm torn.  I really want one, but I never wear hoodies.  I wish they had hats or t-shirts.

Me too.  I would be able to wear it maybe one day per year in FL.  Would be cool to have though, and it supports the kids, so I may buy one.  

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

Me too.  I would be able to wear it maybe one day per year in FL.  Would be cool to have though, and it supports the kids, so I may buy one.  

That's kind of where I am.

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Buy the hoodie, cut off the hood, trim the sleeves: instant T-shirt.

I want a jersey!!

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Firebaugh Football.JPG

Got one.  Warning of a long lead time.  Hope if doesn't take too long to receive it.  I want to wear it for the Super Bowl Parade in downtown Buffalo!

Ordered another one from my brother who is doing his last chemo today!

Personal request for everyone who needs to:  Get the camera up the butt!

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Firebaugh Football.JPG

Probably not 

They're just in a super small school in a super small conference

They just don't have the numbers to consistently put out division one players... D3 football on the other hand or D2 schools might be there more  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.