Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

#1 Easiest schedule vs Offenses is an asinine stat. Bills have played the easiest because the teams they played got shut down. They couldn't be the #1 Defense without that being true.

Edited by 947
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

#1 Easiest schedule vs Offenses is a ######ed stat. Bills have played the easiest because the teams they played got shut down. They couldn't be the #1 Defense without that being true.

#1 Easiest schedule vs Offenses is a ######ed stat. Bills have played the easiest because the teams they played got shut down. They couldn't be the #1 Defense without that being true.

Awe, who peed in your Fruit Loops this morning?  Just enjoy right ride, bud!

(damn, sorry for the extra "nuts" today folks.  meds aren't working so great I guess.  But I'm fired up!)

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts

1 minute ago, 947 said:

#1 Easiest schedule vs Offenses is a ######ed stat. Bills have played the easiest because the teams they played got shut down. They couldn't be the #1 Defense without that being true

Regardless of who they've played, to me the defense has looked much better than this time last season. Question is will it hold up? All defenses are going to get beat on many occasions when playing teams like KC and other teams with high power offenses. So I mean I expect them to have a tough time with KC.

As long as they do enough to keep KC from piling up points scoring on nearly every possession this time and hopefully make a play or 2 and get a TO.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Josh & Mahommes Hype video.

Nice 3 minute watch to get you ready for what should be a great game

Man I so want this to happen this time. Both times there's been all this build up for an epic game and neither time did it really feel that way to me. Maybe it's because we lost but I just want to see both these teams playing there best, I want us to win most of all of course, but a great game is easily second on my list.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, 947 said:

#1 Easiest schedule vs Offenses is an asinine stat. Bills have played the easiest because the teams they played got shut down. They couldn't be the #1 Defense without that being true.

Also just to add....even with those offenses Bills have played so far, Bills D SHUT OUT 2 teams out of 4 games. That's what sticks out to me. It's still not common to completely keep any team from putting up absolutely nothing on the score board even with bad offenses.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No practice this week for Jones 

Considering he's one of the main reasons I wasn't a fan of resigning Feliciano, talk about a massive break if he doesn't play this week.

Still taking nothing for granted and still think spagnola will have this defense ready and come up with something to try and get in Allen's head again early in the game.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

By every measuring stick so far, anyway. It’s insane actually that their offense is unstoppable when they alone don’t stop themselves. Should we get them in 4th Down situations, don’t be surprised if they go for it, regardless of field position.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Never like to see this, hopefully he has a good support system and is working with trained professionals. 

True...can definitely become a serious and dangerous issue. Silver lining for him though is he is fortunate to be wealthy enough to get the best help possible. I mean it's so very many with this type of problem that can't get the best help, or any help at all.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.